That

I didn't get to see Hoseok out since Lisa was faster. I only saw his face as they drove out.

"Dinner then bed" I order Lisa.

"Yeah, you can have this if you want" she says, handing me a bag of stuff, sounding deflated. Either tired from the sick or disappointed in something.

She's got no right to be disappointed.

So I'll assume the first option.

"We need to invite them for dinner at some point" I comment, thinking of all the nice things they've done for her.
"I was thinking the same thing" she says with a sniffle.

I check the bag to see a bunch of things. Chocolate, a small plush and ingredients for a soup.

This seriously brings me back.

I remember Lisa dislocated her leg and was sentenced to bed rest and everyone gave her ice-cream, cake and chocolates. Even Mother and Father's friends and family friends.

A year later, coincidentally, I also dislocated my leg.

I remember doing my school work while waiting for my leg to heal.

Mother was kind and tried baking a chocolate cake when I mentioned it. I remember a smiling Lisa giving me handpicked flowers. Her cheeks were chubbier back then.

Apparently, she was talking too much about me when I wasn't with her. I remember a girl telling me she hated me because of how often Lisa talked about me.

At least I have people who have always liked me.

Then I hear Lisa groan as she collapses on the couch.

"Uhh...why don't they like me?" she wallows into the couch.
"They do" I decide to sit and hear her out, brushing her hair out of her face.

"He barely even looked my way" she sulks.
"Taehyung, right?" I ask.

She nods with a pout.

"Maybe that's for the best. You are sick after all. You look like crap" I tease.
"Still prettier than you" she says with a smug smile.
"Bitch-you wish" I smile down at her.

"My head hurts. They can be so loud" she says, closing her eyes.

I run my hands through her hair.

"Do you know why Jimin doesn't like me?" Lisa asks, looking like she's about to fall asleep.
"Don't stress about him. Not everyone has to like you" I try to comfort her.

"Hmm..."

"Don't fall asleep yet" I tell her as I stand up.

I bring her dinner to see her sleeping just as I left her.

"You're not dead, right?" I ask, placing the tray on the table.

She grumbles, sitting upright.

"Not yet" she mumbles, the paleness working in her favour.

"Eat then go to sleep" I remind her so that I can leave.
"Aren't you going to eat?" she asks.

"I have no appetite."

"You'll feel it when you eat" she says, looking up at me with wide eyes.
"Did you even eat today?" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it" I say, patting her head as I walk off.

I work for a few hours on my project, gaining good headway until I run out of inspiration.

I check in on Lisa, placing a new cold cloth on her forehead.