A

"What?!" I scream at Jungkook's face.

"How could you lose a whole person?!" I yell again, slightly grabbing him by his collar to shake him a little.

"It happened so quickly. I'm sorry" he says, looking immensely guilty and sad, yet angry with balled fists at his sides.

I take a moment to collect myself. I need to calm myself down.

I shouldn't lash out at Jungkook like this.

"I'm sorry" I tell him straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I need a moment" I tell the room this time and speed walk to where they aren't. I can't deal with them right now.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, trying to paint the picture.

Alright, Jungkook and Lisa went out on a walk. They go to a playground. They play hide and seek.

Already stupid with only two people.

Jungkook starts getting worried from his hiding place and looks for Lisa. He sees a quick image of her getting shoved into a black van and they drive off.

Why'd Lisa just have to chase after the cliches? She's going to meet a vampire at this rate.

But this is reality.

This is terrifying.

Back to the picture. Jungkook runs after them, like an idiot, but loses them, because it's a damn car and he isn't Spider-Man.

Jungkook claims there wasn't a registration plate.

He calls the police while speeding home. He tells everyone what happened. And instead of calling me, like rational people, they decide to actually go try and find her themselves.

Until Jungkook receives an anonymous message. A long paragraph that basically states that they shouldn't love anyone, but whoever they are. They believe Lisa and Jungkook are in a relationship.

It was some crazy fan of theirs.

I knew Lisa shouldn't have gotten involved with them.

But this is too far.

I take a deep breath before entering the room with everyone again.

"I apologise for my outburst earlier. Jungkook, do you still have the message?" I ask. He nods.
"Can police track it?" I ask.

"They tried, but they said something about the IP address" Jungkook says.

Great.

Calm down. Keep your cool.

I pull out my phone and Google maps.

"Alright. Can you show me round about where they went?" I ask, giving him my phone.
"We already tried that" Namjoon calmly tells me.

"I'm not going to go after her. I just want to know which direction they went in" I calmly state while Jungkook highlights a route.

"Your memory is frightening" I say under my breath as he hands me back my phone.

Then he does a strange thing.

He lets out a tiny 'ha' which slowly leads to full blown laughter.

He seems to lighten the mood for the rest of them while I look at Jungkook, trying to understand.

"Sorry. The mood's been heavy" he tells me with one of his innocent smiles.

I calm down a little.

"Can I get a bit of water?" I ask Seokjin. He nods and I follow him.