To Go.

"Of me?" I raise a brow.

Interesting development.

"He stalks your Instagram all the time" Jimin exposes him while Yoongi gives him a dangerous side eye.
"Not all the time. You have great taste. The paintings you do are stunning. How big is it in person?" Yoongi says, looking less grumpy with every word, getting more excited instead.

"Varies" I slowly smile.

I have this warm feeling in my chest.

I've managed to impress the Min Yoongi.

"Ok-your turn" Namjoon moves on.

"Ok-What really got you into the music industry?" Yoongi asks me.
"I love music-"

"Yet in another interview you said that you rode on Lisa's success and in another it was implied that you kept auditioning. So what's the truth?" Yoongi asks.

I think about it.

I'm not actually supposed to say anything too personal and too true, but I doubt-of all people-they'll run to the tabloids.

"Well, we auditioned as a duo and eventually they wanted me to be a producer and for Lisa to debut as a solo artist. She refused and at that point she had some bargaining power. Enough for me to be her partner. So I definitely rode on Lisa's back" I explain.

"You can't seriously think that. You obviously have talent" Yoongi says, dissatisfied with my answer.
"Maybe as a producer. Should've stuck with that. Then I wouldn't have a heart attack every time I go on stage" I say, releasing a breath.
"I still disagree" Yoongi says.

"Yeah-you're meant for the stage. You've even got the facial expressions down" Jungkook says.
"Oh really? Nice" I celebrate with a fist pump to the air.

"And once you're on stage it's not as bad. It's just the parts leading up to it" Namjoon says.
"True that" I agree.

"This one time, I couldn't sleep for four days straight because I was so nervous. The makeup artists had such a fun time with me" Jungkook shares.
"I can imagine. A soullessly looking Jungkook sleeping in the chair while they work their magic" I laugh.

"Don't forget the zombie red eyes" Jungkook laughs along.
"Can't forget the zombie look" I nod with a more serious expression.

"But dude-the crash is beautiful. Almost feels like your heart stops beating" Jungkook excitedly smiles.
"I totally get that feeling. Wake up like two days later" I smile.

"Alright (Y/N), your turn" Taehyung moves on.

"Namjoon-truth or dare" I start with Namjoon. I definitely don't want to seem suspicious if I choose Hoseok first.
"Hmm-truth."

"What was your biggest childhood fear?" I start with something basic.

"Birds, for some reason" he answers.

"Taehyung-"
"-truth."
"Did you really not take my laptop this morning?" Namjoon raises an eyebrow.
"Dare" he quickly changes his answer.

"Nope-stick with it" Namjoon tells him.
"Yes-but I was looking for something" Taehyung quickly tries to defend himself.
"Yeah right" Seokjin sarcastically says.

"Maybe we should stop" Jimin says before a fight breaks out.
"Yeah, we should probably head back anyway" Seokjin says, checking his watch.

"It's not even eight yet" Jungkook complains.
"Why don't you just stay?" Taehyung suggests.

"I shouldn't" Jungkook frowns, looking upward as he decides what to do.
"But I really want to."

"Then stay. We can fetch you tomorrow" Hoseok smiles.
"I can drop him off" Namjoon says before I could.