13.

y'all don't mess with me fr, I peeped. comment + vote or you're baldheaded.

Omniscient

"Turn the car around!" Naala shouted at the driver. They had barely made it down the street before whatever wool was over Naala's eyes cleared.

"Naala," Naleli warned making her shake her head quickly.

"That's my husband Naleli, I just shot my husband," Naala fretted as the car whizzed back to the scene.

"Calm down, he'll be fine," Naleli lied to ease her sisters mind. Connor had an insane aim and he will definitely not be fine.

When the car pulled back up, Tommie was still by his side. Naala rushed out of the car and fell to her knees beside him.

"Oh baby," She whispered as the blood poured from his chest. "No don't talk," Naala shushed him as he started to attempt to talk to her.

Tommie stood to her feet, feeling awkward for being there. Naala pressed her hand down on the wound to stop the bleeding.

"I'm sorry," Naala cried looking down at him. Dave lifted his hand up and put it over hers, his breathing get choppy.

"Don't just stand there, call somebody," Naala snapped at Tommie. Tommie was stuck, she was staring at the replica of Naala behind her.

"Naala let's take him to the trap," Naleli said standing back, Naala kept her hands on his wound, leaning down to kiss his face lightly.

"I'm sorry," Dave said breathlessly, Naala let more tears fall as she wiped the tears pooling in his eyes.

"No it's my fault." Naala cried, she was regretting her decision. If Dave died she would never forgive herself.

"Get him up," Naleli ordered her men. Naala allowed them to pick him up and she jumped in the car they took him in.

They laid him on the back seat and Naala straddled his waist with her hands still pressed firmly down on his chest.  His eyes started to flutter open and closed and his breathing slowed down.

"No please Amir keep your eyes open." Naala pleaded with him, tapping his face quickly.

"I'm tired," Dave slurred closing his eyes. "Let's have a nap baby," He said to Naala.

"Mmm mmm we can't nap now, get up," Naala said with tears running down her face. "Think of our babies Amir please,"

"We're almost there Princess," Gregory said turning to look at Naala. She ignored him, her only focus was her husband dying underneath her.

"Stop it!" Naala said to Dave who was closing his eyes again. This time when she tapped his face, he didn't respond.

"Amir don't do this," Naala sobbed leaning down to hear if he's breathing. "Hurry up," She said to the driver who was going as fast as he could.

The rest of the ride was excruciatingly painful for Naala. Dave was her world without a doubt and here was hanging on by a thread. They had to fight Naala off of him to get the in house doctor to see to him.

"You're gonna burn a hole in the floor," Gregory joked as Naala paced up and down.

"What have I done?" Naala muttered stopping with her hand on her head.

"Hey hey hey," Gregory said catching her before she broke down into tears.

"This isn't me," Naala cried. "I don't kill people, I don't hurt anyone. I would never hurt him, I love him. I don't cheat," She said looking up at Gregory. "I don't even know who I am anymore,"