14: Morning's are Terrible and Day Offs are Sometimes Nice

Thank you for the 2.3k reads as I'm writing this, holy crap. I didn't expect that many reads tbh- Thank you so much! Back to your regularly scheduled reading :D

"G'morning." Greeted Clint, half asleep on one of the couches. "'Morning." Steve said, heading over to the kitchen.

"Please tell me you're not going to cook." Natasha groaned from the couch Clint was on. "... I was gonna turn on the coffee machine but I guess not." Steve said, slowly making his way over to the unoccupied reclining chair.

"You didn't have to. Tony's messing with it." Bruce said, typing something into his phone. "Why?" Bruce shrugged. "Something about inputting J.A.R.V.I.S into it's wiring."

Steve sighed. "J.A.R.V.I.S?" Bruce raised an eyebrow. "Yes Captain Rogers?" Responded J.A.R.V.I.S. "Can you tell Tony to stop working for a second and come up here to have breakfast."

"Should I send Sir the exact words, Sir?" Steve thought about it. "Maybe not. Just send him a message with the general gist of that. Oh, and tell him to bring up the coffee machine." A few minutes passed before a ding was heard and Tony rounded the corner, carrying the coffee maker under his arm.

"I'm here, what's for breakfast?" Natasha rolled her eyes. "Clint here's supposed to make it today but since there was no caffeine, he's here." She said, gesturing to the snoring Clint.

"Everyone cover your ears, J.A.R.V.I.S, play an air horn in 3 seconds." Everyone covered their ears. When the air horn blasted, Clint let out a yelp and fell of the couch.

"'Morning Barton." Tony said with an innocent smile. "Who played the goddamn air horn." Clint said, glaring at every single one of them.

He looked closely at Tony, looking quite suspicious with a shit-eating grin and threw the nearest pillow directly into his face. "What the hell man!" Tony exclaimed.

Clint flipped him off and rubbed his eyes. "What's for breakfast?" Steve took the coffee machine and put the it back in its rightful place. "You were supposed to make it, actually." Bruce said, heading over to the returned machine.

"Oh." Natasha rolled her eyes and nudged him. "Get on with it then Barton." Clint raised his arms in mock surrender. "Yes ma'am." He then headed over to the kitchen and got prepared to cook.

"So, with coffee and no missions from S.H.I.E.L.D so far, what do we do today?" Asked Tony? "Team-building exercise? Training? The whole shebang?" As Tony said this, he was typing on one of the newer prototype phones being made for SI.

"Training would be good." Steve said. "Cap, I respect you and all that but, when we train, it's more like "beat the shit out of each other without killing each other". Do you get what I'm saying? Also I was joking about the training part." Tony said, sitting on the loveseat.

"Language, and it's not my fault you're weaker than two fully trained assassins and a soldier without your suit." Tony raised his hands up in mock defense. "Damn Cap, really putting shade on me. Next thing I'll know, you're cancelling shit politicians on Twitter." He said, sinking deeper into the chair.

"Language..." Steve said tiredly. "I'm just saying! The moment you get an undercover account on any social media, around half of the American government would be cancelled and you'd be at the forefront of it." Tony said, rubbing his eyes. "That actually makes a lot of sense."

"Bruce? Okay, explain how that makes sense." Bruce shrugged and pulled out his phone. "As much as I'd hate to agree with Stark, he's right." Tony raised an eyebrow. "How truly shocking. Romanoff agrees with me." He said mockingly.

"Don't count on it too often Tony." Natasha said, pulling hair out of her eyes. "Fine fine, whatever you say." Tony said, putting his hands up in mock surrender.