Lunch And a Visit To The Doctor's

When the conch shell blew for lunch, the Avengers were scaling the lava wall, save for Bruce, who thought that trying it out would possibly release the Hulk. Steve was sitting at the top with Natasha, taunting Tony, who was just below him.

"Once I get up there, I'm shoving you off asshole!" Yelled Tony, making Steve laugh out loud. Natasha just smirked, pulling Clint up beside her who nearly got singed by a blast of lava to his left. "You guys have to come down now." Said Jason, flying up to the top and standing beside Clint.

"Not until I reach the top we aren't!" Yelled Tony, about 2 feet from the top. "You'd rather reach the top than eat lunch?" Asked Jason, watching Tony clamber up a few inches. "I'm so close! Let me reach!" Said Tony, his left hand grabbing onto the elevated ledge.

After another minute of clambering, Tony got to the top and immediately put his hands up and whooped. "Finally!" He yelled, flopping down next to Steve. "Took you long enough, old man." Teased Steve, making Tony elbow him in the side. "I wasn't even born yet when you went under Grandpa Joe."

"Grandpa Joe?" Asked Steve to himself silently. "Someone from Willy Wonka. Can we go now? I'm getting hungry." Said Jason, stepping off the ledge and hovering in open air. "Just jump off. I'll catch you, don't worry." Said Jason, adding the last part on noticing most of the adults' looks when they looked down.

Steve just shrugged before looking at Tony. "What?" Asked Tony, noticing Steve's stare. "Didn't you say you were gonna shove me off?" Tony's eyes widened. "I wasn't serious!" Steve just shrugged before jumping off the lava wall, making Tony yelp in surprise.

Nat just smirked before grabbing Clint's shirt and dragging him off the wall with her, free-falling like Steve. Tony just sat there, frozen. Before Jason grabbed his shirt, pulling him off the wall's ledge.

About 10 feet from the ground, an enormous gust of wind rushed upwards, slowing down their falls and slowly bringing them to the ground. "That was great." Said Steve, brushing back his hair with his hands. "Idiota." Muttered Nico, having had a close heart attack when he saw Steve slide off.

When the rest got down, Clint and Tony both flopped to the ground, wanting to feel safe, solid, and soft grass on the ground. "I hated that, and I fly around in the Iron Man suit." Said Tony, standing up slowly. "Sorry, but it was either that, or a very slow and painful climb down." Said Jason, dusting off his clothes.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late for lunch." Said Percy, walking off, making the rest follow along. Upon reaching the mess hall, the teenagers and children who were talking amongst each other fell silent, having noticed the adults following behind their fellow campers.

Chiron, who was now out of his disguise, stomped his hoof, making all the attention turn to them. "Everyone, these mortal companions of our campers are allies. They are nothing to be afraid of. Now, let's eat shall we? To the gods."

After chanting after Chiron, the campers that were already seated started their usual routine. "You may sit wherever you want." Said Chiron, referring to the Avengers, who all gave him a curt nod in response.

The adult all decided to sit at the Zeus Cabin's table, except for Steve who sat with Nico. "You idiota, why'd you jump off?!" Scolded Nico as quietly as he could, punching Steve on the shoulder. "Okay, I'm sorry. Jason said he'd catch me anyways." Said Steve with a smile, thanking the wood nymph that brought over the food.

Steve was about to bite into his bread when he noticed Nico get up and look towards a line where the campers were offering their food. "Should I follow?" Whispered Steve to Nico. "You should. The gods allowed you to live long enough to get to camp. I suggest just thanking the gods in general. Don't specify." Said Nico, walking over.