27: Welcome to Camp Half Blood Mortals

"I'm so done." Said Nico, beating up a throw pillow in the background. "How bad is the fight gonna be?" Asked Tony, trying to get the awake members together.

"They said there's gonna be bloodshed, and I don't doubt that. Monsters hold on to their words when it includes killing demigods." Said Annabeth, twirling her dagger around.

"Gods, this is just great." Said Nico sarcastically, tossing the poor beat up pillow onto the couch Nat dragged Clint onto. "We get it, you're pissed." Said Percy, dunking another glass of water on his head.

"Obviously I'm pissed! There's a war threatening to pass again and those monsters became allies with mortals from the pits of Tartarus if they're willing to team up with monsters." Said Nico, pacing in front of the couch.

"The best we can do is plan. We should visit camp to see if there was a prophecy." Said Annabeth, still playing with the dagger.

"Woah, you guys aren't leaving without us." Said Tony, standing in front of Annabeth. "We get that, so we're bringing you with us." Said Jason, twirling his coin between his fingers. "I already- Wait, what?" Said Tony, cutting himself off.

"Yeah. We gotta bring you, right?" Said Jason, staring at Tony. "Well, we should leave soon if we want to catch up to those guys." Said Percy, gesturing to the Iron man suits coated in purple putty. "Just tell us when." Said Nat.

~~~~(Le timeskip brought to you by my new addiction to Genshin Impact)~~~~

The members who were passed out were woken up when Tony, who was driving the van, pulled over at Delphi Strawberries. "We're here, and I really don't see how this is a camp for badass teenagers with Greek descent." Said Tony, sticking his head out the window to get a better look.

"Trust me, you'll see it when we get closer." Said Percy, hopping out of the van, the other teenagers close behind. The team walked slowly up the hill, and the mortals of the team were all amazed at what they saw.

"Is that the Athena Parthenos?" Asked Steve, marveling it as he slowly walked closer. "Yeah, I found it, Nico brought it back now don't take another step." Said Annabeth, stopping Steve in his tracks.

"Why? Are there traps?" Asked Bruce, slowly backing away from the invisible border. "Nope, this is just gonna be a mouthful." Said Annabeth, taking in a deep breath. "I, Annabeth Chase give Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and Clint Barton permission to enter Camp Half-Blood."

"Why wasn't my name mentioned?" Asked Nat, looking at the teenagers. "Well, we don't really know your full name..." Said Grover, fidgeting a little. Nat internally debated with herself for a second before responding. "Natasha Romanoff."

"Is that your actual name? Or is it one of the 20 other names you have?" Joked Percy. Nat groaned to herself before speaking again. "Natalia Romanova."

"Wait, I was just kidding. That wasn't your actual name?" Said Percy, just as dumbfounded as most of the Avengers. "Yeah. You needed it, right?" Said Nat, sighing. While some of the team processed this new information, Nico had given Nat permission to enter camp.

"Well, we can go in now if you guys are done looking at Ms. Romanoff? Romanova? At her, like a bunch of fishes." Said Annabeth, walking right on ahead, Nico and Grover following close behind.

The rest of the team very cautiously followed the teenagers but stopped when they saw a pile of scales near a shining golden fleece. "What the hell is that?!" Exclaimed Clint, backing up a bit quickly.

"He, is Peleus. He guards the Golden Fleece." Said Percy, giving Peleus a pat on the snout. Peleus, who was napping, snorted in return. "He won't hurt anyone unless they get too close to the Fleece or unless they seem dangerous." Said Nico, walking ahead but, not before giving Peleus a small pat.

The Avengers, who were a bit overwhelmed carefully scooted past Peleus and followed the demigods and satyr until they came upon a clearing and gods, they were stunned. Sure, it looked like a typical summer camp but there were stuff that could only be explained by either magic or aliens.

There were stables containing pegasi, a rock climbing wall that seemed to be spewing lava, a bunch of kids chasing each other with wooden and metal swords, teenagers with goat legs, women coming out of trees, and a big black missile headed straight for Percy.

"Woah! Calm down Blackjack." Said Percy, grunting when the pegasus crashed into him. The adults looked on at the seemingly one-sided conversation.

"What's up dude? No, I don't have donuts. Okay, okay. Got it. Can you call Chiron for me? Wait can Chiron understand you? He can't? But he's- nevermind. Just go and fly around I gotta show some new guys the place." With one last whinny, Blackjack flew off, leaving the adults stunned.

"Son of Poseidon? My dad made horses and he's kinda the dad of the original Pegasus." Said Percy, avoiding eye contact upon mentioning he's related to a winged horse. "Let's just go to Chiron. He should know about this as soon as possible." Said Nico, marching on, everyone else following suit.

While walking through camp to find Chiron, a bunch of the older kids greeted the group like you would an old friend while the younger ones ran up to them and acted like they were heroes you normally don't get to see. Which was partially true. "Damn, you guys are famous here. Probably more than me or Capsicle over here." Joked Tony.

"Well, we can't get access to technology and it's so much better if we don't, as you know." Said Jason, picking up one of the Apollo cabin younglings with his powers and setting them immediately back down. "Right, the whole technology attracts monsters thing." Said Bruce, waving back to a young Athena kid who squealed when he waved back.

"I see Chiron. He's scolding Travis and Connor. As per usual." Said Nico, pointing to the left where the cabins are.

"Let's go then." Said Annabeth, leading the group this time. As they headed over, the Avengers saw an old man in a wheelchair, scolding 2 kids who seemed to be twins. "Sorry Chiron." Said the Stolls in sync, clearly knowing the routine by now. "Alright, run along now." Said Chiron, waving the two kids off.

"Heya Chiron!" Greeted Percy, the teenagers just waving and the adults standing behind them awkwardly. "Ah, Percy m'boy. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Said Chiron, turning his wheelchair.

"He's not the only one who's back Chiron." Said Annabeth, making Chiron turn to the rest. "Of course, my apologies." Said Chiron, a small smile on his face. "So, we've got news." Said Nico. "Well damn, let's get straight to the point I guess." Said Jason, making Nico roll his eyes. "And what would that point be?" Asked Chiron.

"The point would include us." Said Tony, drawing the centaur's attention over to them. "And who might you be?" Asked Chiron, treading lightly. "We're the Avengers, it probably doesn't ring a bell." Said Clint, stepping a bit forward.

"It does, in fact. Under S.H.I.E.L.D, I presume?" Said Chiron, surprising the Avengers. "Yeah, how'd you know?" Asked Natasha, getting wary. "A former student of mine is a higher official, Nicholas Fury. Is it a familiar name?"

Word count: 1238 words
👀👀