The Company Arrives

"Haven't stepped foot on Long Island in so long!" Exclaimed Alder, son of Demeter, stretching his arms as he left the plane. "It does feel like eons since we last got back." Said London, child of Hermes, who went to camp alongside Alder and joined S.H.I.E.L.D together.

"Do you guys even wear your necklaces anymore, actually?" Asked Luz, daughter of Apollo, who was checking her bow. "Of course we do!" Said Alder, showing her the necklace with 5 clay beads he tucked under his clothes. London took out the necklace with 5 beads as well from the bag they brought along with them. "Only 5? I thought you guys were there longer than I was."

"No need to tease them that we were there a year longer than them, Luzy." Said Nacio, Luz's twin brother, patting her on the head. "Shove off, man." Said Luz, playfully shoving her brother.

"Everyone off!" Yelled Poe from inside, making 3 of the newer recruits, Hunter, Mark, and Harper run out of the plane, shouldering on their duffel bags. "Gods, I'm tired." Said Harper, daughter of Hypnos, yawning and leaning on Mark, son of Hermes. "You can sleep at camp, Harper." Said Mark, poking her cheek to keep her awake.

"I still don't understand how she's one of our best stealth agents, I really don't." Said Damian, child of Atë, glancing at Harper, who was now nodding off on Hunter's shoulder, who just let her. "Because for some weird reason, she's super alert when on the field." Said Tanner, son of Hephaestus, tinkering with something in his hands.

"I'm still the best at assassination though." Boasted Ethan, son of Athena, shouldering on xe're duffel bag. "Sure you are, sweetheart." Said Credence, child of Aphrodite, ruffling his boyfriend's hair. "Okay, lovebirds, break it up." Teased Joy, daughter of Euphrosyne, making Ethan blush and Credence just laugh.

Thea, daughter of Ares, Zyren, child of Dionysus, Poe, and Fury all got off of the plane. Fury clicked a button on a remote, and the entire plane cloaked itself. "Alright, let's get moving. Chiron said he'd wait for us at the border." Said Fury, all of the demigods saluting before walking in the direction of camp, chatting about their memories of the place along the way.

They were half an hour into their walk when Poe interrupted the silence in the group xe was walking with. "Director, did you bring any Celestial Bronze weapons? Y'know, in case." Xe asked. In response, Fury pulled out his old Celestial Bronze dagger which was in perfect condition. The dagger wasn't very intricate aside from an marking of an olive branch.

"Is that your parent's gift to you?" Asked Thea, admiring the dagger. "It is. I asked a friend of mine from the Hephaestus cabin to carve in the olive branch." Said Fury, turning the blade in the light. "Does it have any special properties or anything?" Asked Thea. "If I hit an enemy with this blade, even if it was just a scratch, every single one of their weak spots would glow bright silver. The one spot that glowed the most would be their weakest point."

"That's so cool." Whispered Thea and Poe, making Fury smile a little, barely visible. "Hey I think we're here!" Yelled Nacio from the front, reading the sign labeled Delphi's Strawberries. "You sure? I don't remember a sign." Said Credence, looking around at the area.

"I'm pretty sure. I don't forget where stuff is easily." Replied Nacio, looking for his twin. "I regret not convincing the Director to bring Harrow now." Said Mark, who was good friends with the son of Hestia. "Director knows who he needs to bring. Harrow can't work properly in a group and you know it." Said London, having been put on a mission with the guy.

"Alright everyone, what's the commotion?" Asked Fury, having approached the group. "We have 0 idea if we're here but Nacio says it should be." Said Ethan, catching his boss up to speed. Fury looked at the hill where he also remembered the camp to be. He sighed before pulling out a drachma, his last one, and headed down towards the beach.