Chapter Two

Jennifer's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today is the day, I can't beleive I feel so happy, I still feel a bit sad, because I miss Alex.. But I should move on with my life, I need to help myself move on..

I took a bath, and the first thing I did is tear my Barney uniform as what Frankie said.. I look at my bucket list..

◽1. Resign.

I've been planning to resign on my work at this Cafe, But I don't have the guts, because Alex made me apply there. Now I have reason to.. I wear my jeans and a black shirt.

I packed all my stuffs that i'll need as I travel to do what's on my list. This is exciting.. I have to be away from my apartment for a month, I can't beleive i'm actually doing it.. I took a deep breath as I went out..

"Hey!!!" Frankie is already at my door..

"You freaked me out.. Why didn't you come in?" I said

"I know you're busy.. So that's all the stuffs you've got?" He asked looking at my big back pack and a small shoulder bag..

"Yup.. It's just a month to do what's in the list.. So I guess this is enough.." I said

"I'm expecting a new Jennifer when you came back.. I'll take care of your apartment.." He said

"Really.. Thank you Frankie.." I said as I hugged him..

We bid goodbyes as I went straight to the cafe..

Harry's POV

I woke up with a loud knock on my car's window, It's still early I can tell, I fluttered my eyes surprise to see a cop. I immediately sit properly and wear my shirt.. I opened my window,

"Morning Sir.." I said yawning

"It's not allowed to park a car here.." He said

"Oh.. Yeah, i'm sorry.. I just decided to take a nap on my way.," I lied

He's looking at me, like he's memorizing my face, But then he return his gaze to his paper.,

"Okay.. Just go now.." He said as I looked at him until he's out of my sight.

I started my engine, Now, I don't know where to go again, Last night. I was partying too hard, I end up fucking a girl at the CR. That's how my life is.. I never care about anything but myself. I drink, I smoke every freaking night, I enjoy life too much..

I don't have any plans in my life.. but to enjoy and live life as long as I can and as long as I want to. I'm driving and I don't even know where to go so I decided to stop by and eat at this cafe..

I was about to enter when I bumped to a girl..

"Fuck, Watch where you're going!" I said annoyed..

She looked at me as our gaze met.. She looks tense, she's looking at me carefully..

"I'm sorry.. I just need to do this.." She said

And before I could ask, She slapped me so hard, I can feel her palm buried on my face... What is wrong with this girl?

"I'm sorry again.. Bye!" She said as she runs from me and ride a taxi.

I'm dumbfounded thinking what the hell just happen, I'm not a morning person. I hate mornings, And I think I hated it more because of that crazy girl..

I held my cheek, it hurts.. I swear when I saw that girl again, she's dead.. I decided to go inside the cafe and ask for an ice.

"Sorry for that.." A guy said, wearing a purple uniform.. He gave me the ice. I think he's pertaining to the crazy girl..