Chapter Nine

Harry's POV

Both of our eyes widen as we pulled away, That was so awkward.. But my heart can't stop from beating so fast. I felt her lips.

For the first time,

Even it's by accident, or we both didn't meant it, I can consider it as my best kiss already

None of us are talking, I know how awkward this is, I don't even know how to act right now..

"Uhm... I.. Uhm. I'll just, I think I have to go outside first?" I said as I looked at my steering wheel

"Yeah.. Okay.. I just, i'll wait for you here.." She said looking at the window..

Too awkward for us.

"Yeah.." I hop off the car and walk towards this empty bench, I'm feeling really tense, and worried of the feelings i'm feeling towards Jennifer,

I decided to grab a cigarette in my pocket and light it up.. I'm about to finish it when I heard Jennifer speaks

"You're smoking??" She said as I turned around her.

"Uhm.. Yes?.. It's been 2 days since I last smoked.. I missed it.." I said as she raise her brows to me and walked towards me.

"Don't you know that smoking can lessen the years you'll gonna live?" She said as I chuckled..

"It's not funny Hogwarts.. You've got to quit smoking.. Let me get that.." He said trying to get my cigarrete

She then again, gave me a reason to fall for her, Nobody has ever cared for me like this...

"Why are you even smoking huh?" She asked

You're making me so tense

"It makes me calm.."

"Why aren't you calm?" She said raising her brows..

My heart..

"I'm calm.. I just want to be more calm. You know what? Let's just go, And proceed to your next bucket list..." I said as I started to walk towards my car.

"Like my lips?" She said making me stopped.. What is up with her? does she likes me too? no it can't...

Or maybe it can?

I  turned around her trying to be calm and not to blush of what she had said..

"What?" I asked

"I said., You like my lips?" She asked biting her lower lip.. is she flirting with me right now? because i'm liking it..

"It's fine..." I said,

It's not just fine, it's the finest lips i've ever felt. it's soft and delicate.

Her face became sad as she looked down, I don't know what she's thinking right now, or if she's offended by the way I answered her..

I need to do it.. I can't give her reasons for her to like me like i'm liking her now. I'm letting myself feel this for the first time.. but I know time will come that I need to just stop this,

And pretend that I never felt this.

"But.. don't be sad, it's-"

"Alex.. Alex used to tell me that the best part of me are my lips, that he just doesn't like it, he adores it..." She said looking down.

And i'm wrong... Of course she still loves him.. And for the first time, I felt a little pain in my heart. This is what i'm afraid of.. To feel this kind of pain..