Chapter Thirty

Harry's POV

I drop my head down as I sob. I can't believe this is happening.. With all people? Why Jennifer? I thought were going to finally have the life we always wanted, the life we wanted to have since were on the road, the life that we can cherish till we were old..

Jennifer lean closer to me as he hugged me.. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I buried my face on her tummy..

"Hogwarts.. I'm sorry..." She mumbles between her tears while she caressed my hair.

"No.. Don't be.. I just.. This is breaking my heart, I want to be with you, I want to be with you for as long as I want.. Jennifer, I want you to live until were old.." I said as my voice cracks.

She pulled me away and cupped my face,

"I'm sorry if i'm sick right now and I pushed you away, I never wanted to see you like this, I don't want to see you suffer because I am sick... Harry, I don't know when will be the last time that I will be with you... I don't know if i'll still get well. But I promise you.. I'm going to do everything for me to get well, for me to be with you as long as it takes... I promise.. I'm going to fight.. I'll fight this.."

I pulled her to me as I cry again. I am not ready, I will never be ready of Jennifer leaving me.. But I know she'll fight this.. She had fight this a long time ago and I know she would still be.

"I love you okay? I love you so much.. And i'm just gonna be by your side. I will never leave you until you get well.. And once you get well, were going to do another bucket list,were going to travel and do silly things.. Just you and me... You'll get well okay? You will.." I said as I kissed her forehead..

She is a fighter, I know she'll get through with this. After a week, we came back to LA, She already explained to Ryan everything, And surprisingly he accepted every inch of it.. When we came back to LA,The first thing we do is to have Jennifer consulted to doctor. She was scheduled for a monthly sessions that will start next week.

Were now lying on the bed, Even Jennifer doesn't say it,I can see the changes of her, she seems always tired and she always feel nauseous, it hurts me seeing her like this, It pains me, That if only I can have her sickness and pain, I would..

"You rest now Pringles.." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Hogwarts?" She mumbles.

I lean to her and pulled her to me closer.

"Yes? What do you feel? Do you want something?"

She tighten the hug as she rests her head on my chest

"What else do you wanna do? I mean like a bucket list you want.."

"Why did you asked?"

"I just wanna know. So when I get well, we'll start doing it.. I wanna like start writing it, especially now that I barely do anything.. Tell me what else do you wanna do?"

I don't know why I felt teary.. Jennifer is really positive about getting well, and that's making me so happy.

"Hmmm.. A lot. Like skydiving, I want that. I also want to go to China amd walk through the great wall while i'm holding a snake." I said as she giggles and playfull hit my arm.

"That's funny.. I didn't know you dreamt of being a kung fu master. What else?"

"I just wanna travel more, and do a lot of silly things with you there." I said kissing the side of her head.

"I like that too.." She said

Then minutes after she already fallen asleep.. Another day, another morning to spend with Jennifer.. I kissed her and tried to wake her up.