Chapter Twenty Eight

Harry's POV

How I missed her soft lips, She kissed me, and there's nothing I wanna do but to kiss her back and wish for the time to stop.. And then I realize she's still the same person I fell in love on the road, the same person that thought me how to love, the same person that made me want to live forever,

She pulled away, and both of us have tears in her eyes..

"Pringles..." I mumbleds between my tears.

I never thought I would hear myself call her that again, She smiled so big while she wiped her tears, and with her actions right now, one thing is crystal clear to me. She now remembers me..

"You remember me now?" I said

"How can I forget someone I loved more than anyone else? How can I forget you Hogwarts?" She said still tearing up.

She slowly leans to me and held both of my hands,Is this really happening?

"I remember everything, every memory I had with you, every bucket list we made, every kiss and every hug.. Harry I remember every inch of it.. Because I never forget it.. I never forget you."

I was shocked for a moment, I thought she has an amnesia?

"I thought you had an accident? That's why you're acting a stranger to me, and you keep on pushing me away.. I don't understand.." I said as I marrowed my eyes.

"I didn't.. I just made all of that. And that was the hardest thing i've ever done, pretending to forget you, pretending that I don't know you. I'm crumbling inside everytime I do that."

"What? Why did you do that? You left me months ago and I don't even know why and now you're telling me you lied on not knowing me? What's wrong with you?" I don't know what to feel, I feel so stupid, she made me feel stupid, I step away from her feeling so hurt.

I love Jennifer so much, God knows how much I will sacrifice everything just for her but I just don't understand why she's doing all of this.

"I got scared okay! I feel so scared.." She said as she breaks into a sob again, and it hurts me seeing her like this.

"Scared of what?!"

"Of everything! I waited for you to wake up, I didn't give up Harry, I never did. I know you'll be fine.. But the last time I went to visit you, I just looked at you for hours, and I realize I was crying.. Because i'm the reason why you're in coma.. I was overhtinking. I'm thinking that i'm bad for you. That i'm not good enough that I can never take good care of you!! I'm scared that if you wake up, everything will change, everything will fall apart.."

"And you think leaving me without me knowing is good for me? Why did you do that? Don't you know that the moment I open my eyes you're the one i've been wanting to see! I wanted so bad to die when I learned that.. And why did you pretend that you don't know me?"

She looked up at me, feeling so terrified..

"I thought you'll hate me.."

"God, I even hugged you!! And you're not giving any fucks about me! You kept on saying you don't know me. I don't understand you.." I'm tearing up already this is too much to take.

"I'm sorry.. I just got scared, I thought things won't work between us that's why I decided to just ignore you, but when I saw you kissing someone, My heart breaks and I can't take it.. It hurts me.."

I don't get everything she's saying. She got scared? She never gets scared. She's a fighter.. That's why I don't understand why she did this.. But damn it, I don't want to think anymore I just want to love her more.. I was hurt of what she did.. But my love for her is greater than any pain i'm feeling right now..