Chapter Three

Harry's POV

I don't know this girl, or why is she doing these lists. But, it sounds exciting.. I'm used to doing nothing but enjoying life without caring what could happen tomorrow.. She looked at me with her eyes widen.

"What?! No.. I don't know even know you.. What if you're this bad guy, What if you rape me?" She said making me laugh so hard..

"Rape you? Oh please.. I have lots of girls, I don't need to force someone.. Besides.... You're basic.." I said looking at her from head to toe..

She's not basic. She's actually pretty. but I said that to annoy her.

"Me? Basic?!! Excuse me. I am more than basic. I can't beleive i'm still talking to you." She said rolling her eyes at me

She started to walk passed me but I blocked her..

"Hey.. You still owe me by slapping me so hard.. C'mon I wanna join you, I love adventures.." I said smirking at her

"I said sorry already right? I wanna do this by myself.. I told you this is a self help thing.. Now get off my way." She said.

"No.. not until you say yes.." I said

She exhaled a deep breath and glared at me.

"Don't you have work? Or something to do with your life?" She said

"I don't.. This is my life already. Let me go with you.. You doing that, sounds really fun, I wonder why I never thought of that.." I said

"I don't like okay? I want to be alone.. Just by myself.. You can write your own bucket list if you want.. I have to go.. Bye!" She said as she rushed passed me but then she turned around..

"Sorry again, I slapped you.." She said giving me a side smile..

I just shook my head, as I went inside my car, well that's really a good idea making some bucket list, but damn.. I can't even think of anything. All I want is to live life as much as I want to... I decided to go to the bar again to drink, this is what I do every freaking night.

"Hey.. the usual." I said to the waiter.

I used to go here, so they know me so well.. Few girls came to me and started flirting with me. What a great night life i'm having.

Jennifer's POV

What makes him think that i'll go with him? If I know, he's just probably so horny he wants to hook up with me. I still feel sorry for slapping him, what a silly list I have. Speaking of, I grab my yellow notebook to see what I can do,

◽Dance at the bar.

I'm kinda hesitate about this one, But I wrote it already.. I realized i've never really done anything like this in my life. When i'm still with Alex, everything that I do is for him, or what will make him happy.. Ugh, I'm remembering him again.. I still miss him..

I took a deep breath and erase him in my mind as I went inside this bar,
I was like 23 when I last went to a bar. and I'm like 30 already. I can do this, all I need is to blend with these people and just dance.

I step inside, and I think I just went blind. The lights are killing my eyes, I walked passed with these crowded people as I finally reached the dance floor. Thank goodness there's a lot of people dancing. I started dancing and shaking my hips, I forgot how good dancing feels...

I was just dancing and dancing when a random guy touched my hips.

"Oh! No.. I want to be alone.." I said removing his hands from my hips

"What?!" He said leaning to me..

I push him away but he's still holding my hips..

"Excuse me.. But, I really want to be alone.." I said pushing him more but it feels like he's too drunk to understand a thing.. He continues dancing while his hands on my hips but it went down making me push him harder