Chapter Twenty One

Jennifer's POV

Weeks passed, Harry seems to be feeling okay. Thanks to his daily medicines and weekly visits at the doctor, Were still looking for a heart donor for him so he can finally be well. He still has some hard time in breathing but once I rub his back, he'll calm down, took a long deep breath then he'll give me a smile after.

I just love him that much, I love him so much that if only I could give my heart to him, I would.. I can die for Harry, that's how much I love him..

"Hogwarts, tomorrow we have a schedule to your doctor okay?" I said to him while he's busy watching TV.

"Can we skip that? I want to take you somewhere tomorrow." He smiled at him..

Despite of his sickness, it never stops him from doing a lot of efforts that totally sweeps my feet away. I gave him a smirk and walk towards him.

"We can't skip that.. You can take me after we consult the doctor," I said as I sat at his lap.

"I want to take you whole day.. Please? Just for tomorrow.." He said giving me a puppy face.

"Stop giving me that look okay? Ugh.. You're so adorable it's not even funny.." I said pinching his nose.

He held my hand and kissed it tenderly.

"Please?" He said.

"How can I even resist you? Okay... I'll call the doctor to reschedule our appointment.." I said

"I know right.. I love you.." He said kissing my lips..

"I love you too. so much.." I said deepening the kiss..

How can I even let him die? I'm just happy that he's finally doing well, and I'm just hoping that one day when we consult the doctor he'll finally tell us that Harry already found a heart donor.. I just hope it will happen soon.

Harry's POV

Today is the day... Jennifer don't have any idea what i've been planning these past few weeks.. When I met her, I already feel that she's different, but I never knew she could be the one, until she made my heart skip a beat..

And now, there's nothing I wanna do but to start a family with her, and be with her as long as I can.. I know i'm not that well, and i'm still looking for a heart donor, but with Jennifer being with me always, I know for a fact that i'm not dying anymore..

Because I am definiely living for her.

That's why I decided to plan a little surprise for her today. Not just any surprise, because i'm surprising her with a proposal. Yes, I decided to finally marry her and start a family, I'm actually imagining us having three girls named, Hersheys, Kisses and Reese.. I still can't think of a unique boy name.. Maybe Hogwarts the second, But my child's gonna kill me when he grows up..

I can't help but smile as I think of those things.. and I can't wait for that to happen..

"Pringles, You've been at the bedroom for an hour, what is taking you so long? We need to go.." I said knocking.

"I'm almost ready.. Wait a sec." She said

Then after some minute she finally went out.. She's wearing the same clothes she worn the first time I met her, a jeans and a black shirt.. And damn it, i'm still feeling butterflies inside me, Like it's the first time i've seen her again.

"Aww. You're getting teary.. Just decided to wear this, because you told me were going to have some adventures.. Glad it still fits.." She said smiling to me..