Chapter Six

Harry's POV

It's already 1 am in the morning, Jennifer and I decided to take a sleep in the nearest hotel that we will pass by, When my car suddenly runs out of gas. Oh shit. this is probably our karma for stealing stuffs at the convenient store..

"What the hell is happening?" She asked with her eyes narrowed, I can tell she's so sleepy..

"Were run out of gas.." I said as I remove the keys

"Whaaat??!!" She said so loud right on my ear.

"Damn, Can you please try on how to control your voice? Calm down. Seriously it's annoying" I said

"Calm down?" Were on the middle of nowhere Harry!! And you're telling me to calm down? I'm so sleep already! I want to lie on a bed. This is karma, This is your fault!!" She said rolling her eyes on me..

"Wait.. My fault? How come this is my fault??" I asked her

"You insisted to shoplift. Karma is a bitch you know."

"Oh please, I know you enjoyed that experience..Okay... Just please stop talking, and stay here, i'm going to look for a gas station.." I said as I hop off the car but she immediately follow together with her loud voice.

"Where are you going? You're going to leave me here? Are you crazy?" She asked so annoyed

I like it when she's so annoyed. It's cute.

"I'm going to look for help, I need gas for my car.." I said as I turned around her

"Oh my God Harry. Seriously?! Don't you dare leave me here.." She said and I can't help but smile.

I don't know how many times I smiled today because of her..

I remove my smile before I turn around to look at her, she's pouting. Why does she needs to look this adorable.

"You have options, If you want we can sleep at the car together until the sunshines. or-"

"No. No freakin way I'll sleep in your car with you.. I'll rather wait for you to return" She said raising her brows

"Okay, Then i'll have to go look for a gas station now. Just stay there, and when you heard something strange like a hiss or a scream, just be quiet okay?" Her face became pale, I know she's scared.. I meant it. Ha ha.

I turned around her and started to walk away.. 1...2....

"Harry wait!!" I knew it.

I faced her with my brows raised while she looks so scared.

"Fine.. Just stay here and don't leave me.." She said while she looked at me in the eyes..

That moment when she said that, I felt that sudden thump in my heart, a different one..

"Why are you still standing there? Cmon.. I'm so tired.." She said as she hops inside the car.

She's making me afraid..

I followed her as I went inside the car.. There is silence for a minute, I thought she's about to sleep, but then she speaks..

"I miss him.." She said all of a sudden while she's looking straight...

Him. I wonder who is she pertaining to. I gaze at her, her eyes are glistening like she's about to cry.

"Who?.." I dare to ask

"Him. Alex, I miss him so much.. Every day since he left me, there isn't a day that I don't miss, Until now I still do.. That's the reason why i'm doing this because, I want to move on from him, to forget him.. But I don't think I can.." She said as tears escaped from her eyes..