Chapter Seven

Harry's POV

Jennifer crossed her arms on her chest as she steps back.

"No.. Don't think about it. My body is sacred.. This is only for the man that I love.." She said

I looked at her with my eyes widen as I bursted out of laughter. God, she is so funny and adorable, Like how can I stop myself getting so close with her?

"You think it's funny? I'm not going to have you fuck me, I'll rather learn how to drive by myself." She said rolling her eyes

"I'm not going to have sex with you Pringles, I'm not that desperate.." I said as she punches my arm

"You're so mean! I know you've been fanatasizing about me all day long.." She said

Yes I am.

"Excuse me? I'm not fantasizing about you.. Maybe it's you who is fantasizing about these.." I said as I slightly pull my shirt up making her sneak on my abs.

I know she'll get annoyed. Ha Ha.

"Stop it Harry! Ew.." She said as she continue to step back...

I laughed as I pulled my shirt down.

"You're lucky to have seen my abs. Most girls are dying just to see it.." I said

"Oh really? Does it looked like I give a fuck about your abs? Alex has way better abs than yours.." She said raising her brows.

Her ex again..

"Stop remembering him. You're here to move on from him.." I remind her.

She then looked at me with sad eyes. I kinda hate seeing her sad. What is happening to me.

"Right.. You're right.." She exhaled a breath then she looked at me with smile on her face.

"So? What's really your condition for you to teach me how to drive?" She asked then a smile formed on my lips..

------

"Whew! It's so nice driving without hearing any complains or annoying loud voices, This is so good., What you say Pringles?" I looked at her with her eyes glaring at me while i'm smiling widely

I told her that i'll teach her how two in drive in one condition..

She needs to stop talking and just talk when i'm asking something until she finally learns how to drive, I know how pissed she is right now for not talking..

She just nods at me annoyingly and faced the window. I smiled on how cute she is when annoyed.. I'm now driving to the nearest cafe so we could eat our breakfast..

"Hey Pringles.." I said as she faced me with her brows up

"Look how good it feels when no one is complaining or screaming.. Cmon let's eat first.." I said as I pull over at the side..

I removed my seatbelt but she's still not doing anything, I guess I annoyed her that much, Well this is better, that she's annoyed at me and she gets mad at me.. So there won't be a reason for us to be more than friends.

"What? You're not hungry? I know you are.," I said teasing her

She looked at me with glaring eyes..

"Can I.. I wanna say something, time first.." She said firmly

"Okay, You've got a minute to talk.." I smiled at her..

"I swear to God! When you're done teaching me how to drive a car, I swear i'm not gonna stop talking and complaining. I'm going to scream right on your ear, I'm going to annoy you by talking non stop through this whole drive, You're gonna have to-"