Chapter Twenty Four

Harry's POV

I was stunned for a moment, is she messing with me? I gave her a smile maybe she's joking.

"C'mon.. Stop joking... Jennifer I missed you so much and I want you to know that i'm doing really well now, my heart is better than ever, escpecially now that I finally saw you.." I said about to hold her hands but she pulled away

What is wrong with her?

"I said, I don't know you.. I'm sorry, I had an accident months ago and my brain had minimal damage that made me lost my short term memory.." She said making my mouth half opened..

"What? How come I know nothing about that? Jennifer this is me Harry.. Your boyfriend, don't you remember me? We did a bucket list of adventures. C'mon..." I said as I already felt my tears.

"I don't know anyone name Harry...I can't remember. I'm sorry I have to go.. I'm late for work.." She said as she turned around me and continue walking..

But I held her arm as I pulled her to a hug.

"Please don't say that.. It's me Harry... I know you remember me, please stop messing with me.." I said hugging her tight.

How I missed  her..

She let me hug her for a moment but she pulled away again. Her eyes are getting teary, but I can see how much she is holding back.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember you.." She said making my heart breaks..

"Okay.. I'll introduce myself, I'll make you remember, just please listen to me.. please..." I said holding both of her arms.

"I really need to go to work now." She said pulling away again but I run to her,

"Wait.. please Jennifer, how can I find you? Your house? Please let's talk, you don't how much I died inside when I woke up without you by my side.. So please.. If you don't really remember me, I'll tell you who I am and what we have.."

"I can't trust someone I just met... People can be pretentious.." She said

"You can, You trusted me the first time we've met.. When you insist to hop in my car because someone's following you... Don't you remember that?" I said as I felt my voice cracks.

She looked at me for a moment then bit her lip trying to hold back his tears, I know she's holding back.

"I don't..." She said as she continous walking and I can't do anything but to follow her, I don't know why she left me and what happened to her, if she really had an accident, but it seems that she doesn't really remember me,it hurts. But it hurts more seeing her not wanting to even remember me. Us.

"Please, stop following me.. You're creeping me out.." She said as she stops.

"Don't freak out.. I am a part of your past Jennifer, and I don't know what really happened to you, but I want to help you. I want you to remember me. Everything, How much I love you... How much you love me."

"But the problem is,I don't want to remember anything from my short term memory, because it feels like I forgot that for a reason, Maybe it's too painful, and I don't want pain.. because i'm okay now.." She said as I felt my heart breaks over and over again.

"But i'm your boyfriend, and I want you, I want us.. You left me and I don't even know why... I don't know why this happened to you, I want to kmow what happened to you in the last 7 months.."

"I said I don't know! I don't know anything,, I don't know you, and if you really are my boyfriend, I'm sorry because i'm not the Jennifer you love anymore, I'm not your girlfriend anymore, so leave me alone!" She said as turned around and went inside the cafe,

I want to run to her again, to insist that she should listen to me, but I feel so weak, I can think of anything to say or to act that won't make her freak out, and as I saw her walk away, I felt my tears streamed down my face again.

Jennifer's POV

Fuck... I don't know how may minutes i've been in this comfort room crying my eyes out..

Harry.. My Hogwarts..

The moment I heard him say my name, I can feel myself about to break apart, as I look at those blue eyes teary, As I felt him touch my arms, as I felt him wrapped himself around me. There's nothing more painful than pretending as if I don't know him even deep down in me, I wanted so bad to tell him how much I missed him, How happy I am that he's finally okay.

But still, I need to do this, I need to push him away from me. I want him to just get tired.. I thought when Harry did this to me, when he pushed me away, It was just easy for him, but it's not... It's so hard to push away someone who mean the world to you..

But sometimew we need to make sacrifices for them to be less hurt..

I wiped  my tears away as I finally went out the restroom, and my heart beats so fast as I saw Harry sitting at one of the chair.. I walked passed and went to my working place, He then stood up smiling at me as he fall in line on my lane..

I took a deep breath, and tried to act normal..

"Good Morning Sir.." I said

"Can I have one mocha frappe? and a time to talk to you?" He said as I felt my heart melts. No.

"One mocha frappe for Mr..?" I said trying to act as if I don't really know him..

"Hogwarts.." He said getting teary.

Goddamnit.. I can feel my tears again... I turned around him before he could see me escape a tear.. I made his mocha frappe as I handed it to him.

"Mocha Frappucino for Mr. Hogwarts..." I said as he gave me a smile,

Then he just looked at me, and wipe his tears away.

"How I missed you say that." He mumbled as he held my hands between the frappe.

I wanted so bad to make him hold my hands tighter.

"Please talk to me.."

"Your order sir..." I said

He finally grab his order but he's still not walking away,

"What should I do just for you talk to me? I want you to remember.."

"I won't remember anymore. And i'm okay with that.." I said

"Yes you will, Just let me do everything...." He said as he gave me a smile and walk away.

Neither he knows, I never forgot anything. not even a single memory we had. I know Harry, he will insist to come here over and over again. and i'm going to do everything just for him to get tired and give up.