Chapter Twenty

Jennifer's POV

"Jennifer, i'm dying.."

Right after I heard that last word, I felt my heart broke into pieces, I felt pain, the kind of pain that i've never felt, Tears keep streaming down my face as I continue to process in my mind what Harry just said. And there's only one thing that I can think of..

No way. He can't die..

"No.. That's not true.. Stop making up stories.. Stop lying" I said trying to act strong.

"How I wish i'm lying right now, How I wish me being sick is just lie. But it's not." He said as tears started to escaped from his eyes.

I just looked at him, then I bended my knees as I bursted into tears again, I just can't belive this is happening, that all those times that were together in the road, this is what he's keeping from me, this is why he's walking away from me, why he's pushing me away.

And this hurts more that everything. I just buried my face on my palms as I kept on crying.

Harry bended down on me, as he pulled my hands away from my face, then he tilted my face up, and my heart breaks even more as I saw him tearing up also. He cupped my face and wiped away my tears

"I didn't mean to fall in love with you, I tried my best to hold back whatever feelings I have for you, but it's already too late... I'm already so in love with you. Jennifer, I don't wanna hurt you... and I don't wanna leave you.. I don't.." He said as his voice cracks..

"You're not going to die okay? Were going to do whatever it takes just for you to be okay.. Hogwarts you can't die.. You can't" I said as I continue to cry.

"But we already did the operation, and nothing happened."

There's always a miracle,I know that.

"Were going to try at different hospitals okay? We will.. Every hospital in this world, I'm going to make sure you're going to live.. I'm going to make sure you'll live longer, Were going to grow old together... I promise.." I said as he pulled me to him and hugged me real tight..

"If that's what you want, i'll do everything.. We'll do everything.." He said as he kisses my lips.

Harry's POV

She makes me want to believe in miracle, she makes me so strong, she makes me brave. She makes my life so worth living.. I know for a fact that I can just die any day.. I know that.. But Jennifer being so positive at everything, makes me so hopeful, that maybe there can still be a cure, that maybe she's right,

Were going to grow old together. We will.

"Hogwarts?" Were now lying on her bed as she rested her head on my chest..

"Yes Pringles?" I said as I kiss the top of her head.

"Starting tonight, No more negativities.. I don't wanna hear you say you're dying because you're not, you're going to get well sooner and i'm just gonna be here for you, through every medications you're gonna go through... I'm going to be by your side.." She said as I felt her voice cracks,

And I can already feel my tears too because of the things she's saying to me right now..

I tighten my arms around her, as a tears escaped from my eyes.

"Uhh Jennifer, I love you so much... I'm the luckiest guy to have you.." I said as I tilt her head up to me to meet her lips..

I started to kiss her softly but she grabbed my face and kisses me harshly.

Naughty Pringles it is.

I pulled away as her eyes narrowed.

"What? C'mon Harry.. It's been 3 weeks, I missed you.., Don't worry i'm not going to tire you.." She said as she planted soft kisses on my jaw..