Chapter Eleven

Harry's POV

I don't know why, but I immediately pulled away from her.. The moment I saw how she looked at me, I got scared, I just realize, how true this thing is, how scared I am to admit this, and to finally let all these feelings get to me..

A lot of what if's went through my mind. What if she's still in love with Alex? What if I can't really do this? What if I can't really love her the way I want her to be loved?

What if I just hurt her? because I know I would.

I went off the bed and grabbed my clothes..

"I'll just.. wear my clothes. You rest first, I'll just go outside.." I said walking towards the bathroom.

"Outside? What are you gonna do outside? You need to rest first.." She said with so much concern..

"I just need some fresh air..."

"Fresh air? Why? You're having a hard time to breath?" She asked

I am Pringles. you're making me hard to breathe.

"No... Just really want to feel some fresh air.." I said

"Really? I'll go with you outside then.." She said smiling

"I want to be alone, actually.." I said then her smile fades away then she nods..

I went to the bathroom and decided to put my clothes on. I'm feeling such a coward right now.. But i'm just doing this, to stop making things harder for me and Jennifer,

I'm busy putting my pants when Jennifer slams the door wide open.

"What the? I'm putting my pants on..." I said trying to close the door. But she just opens it widely so I cover myself with a towel again..

She's just glaring at me.

"What?" I said..

"You're a fucking bipolar. I'm the one who has a period, but it seems like you have your period too, because you're so fucking moody Harry!"

She only calls me by name when she is really pissed or when it's really serious. I can tell how pissed she is with me right now.

"I really want to be alone.. Just for a moment, then when I come back were gonna do what's on your list.. okay?" I said

"But, I don't want you to leave me here. I'm actually scared.. I am.." She said as I saw her so vulnerable, I hate seeing her like this..

"Hey, Why are you scared? It's just for a moment, I'll just go outside"

"I'm scared that you might not come back anymore, that I annoyed you again, and you decided to just let me do this.. I'm scared when people leave and walked out the door, because they never come back.." She said tearing up.

She just melted my heart again.

"Not me.. Remember what I said? That i'm going to be with you, until your very last bucket list.. I'm not gonna walk away, and if I did, I'll make sure that i'll come back.." I said..

She tilts her head up to me and smile, then she put her arms around me and hugged me tightly.. It's making me weak..

Then she pulled away and gave me a wide smile, and it's not awkward that we hugged again. I'm actually getting used with it. with her, and that's what's scares me most.. I'm so getting used with us everyday, when in fact, this whole thing will just end when she's done with all her list..

That's why i'm too scared to feel this, because this isn't permanent.. Nothing is permanent

"Sorry, I'm being too emotional. you know.. Period.." She smiled as I nod. She went out the bathroom as I continue putting my clothes on, and I can't help but think of what's happening between the two of us...