Chapter Fifteen

Jennifer's POV

I was stunned for a moment, This is the first time he called me Jennifer, that's why I know he's being serious and real. I've been waiting for Harry to tell this to me, and now that he finally uttered those words, my heart can't stop from breating rapidly while my tears keep on falling..

This is also the first time i've seen him cry.. And it was beautiful, even when he cries.. and God, I love him even more for that.. I never knew someone could love me the way I always want to be loved.. And I never expected that it will be the guy that I slapped, the guy I threw up on, the guy I smacked, the guy who always annoys me,

The guy who's standing in front of me right now with tears in his eyes..

I don't believe in fate, destiny or anything.. But when Harry came into my life, I know there's a reason.. There's a reason why he's the first guy I bumped to.. I kept on thinking why him..

But now... I know exactly why, He came in to my life for me to realize that Alex leaving me is not really a lost.. It's more of a blessing in disguise, an oppurtunity to meet the right person..

And Hogwarts... He's the blessing, and definitely the right person....

"You do? You're really in love with me?" I asked as he smiled.

"I am.. deeply, madly, head over heels in love with you Pringles.." He said

And I am gushing more when he is calling me Pringles.. I looked at him and gave him the sweetest smile I can give...

"Stop smiling like that.. it makes me wanna kiss you until i'm out of breath.." He said looking at my lips while he bites his lips.

"Then do it.. Kiss me until you're out of breath..." I said smirking

"Not until you tell me you're feeling the same way too." He said

I rolled my eyes at him..

"Isn't it obvious? I won't be jealous as hell, if I don't feel the same way too. You're being so stup-"

He didn't made me finished, He grabbed me by the hips as he crashed his lips to mine, He kissed me so passionately., I can feel how much he loves me. He just kiss and kiss me while his hands are gripping my hips tightly.

Damn it... I want Harry so bad..

I felt his tongue slipped inside my mouth making me held his nape tighter.. He then pulled away making me want for more..

"I love you.. I do.." He said as he presses his forehead on mine...

"I love you too Hogwarts.. I really do.." I said as he kisses my nose.

"It feels so good hearing you say those words.. It makes everything okay.. It makes me feel okay.." He said pinching my cheeks.

I just smiled at him. thinking I never felt this happy even when i'm with Alex, I just realized that it's not always how long you have known the person for them to change and make you feel something, it can be just days or weeks and your life is change forever...

"What are you thinking?" He asked

"I'm just thinking how happy I became when I met you..." I said

"Pringles is being so cheesy.." He said as I smacked him on his arm..

He chuckled then he pulled me again to him as he hugged me from the back, and I can seriously feel chills all over my body.. I know it's not the perfect time to think about this, but I can't help it..

I'm feeling Harry's boner as he hugged from the back, now that were basically together, I wonder if he wants us to have sex already..

because me? I've been dreaming about it since the very time I laid eyes on his abs.