Chapter Twenty Three

Harry's POV

1 month had passed without any sign of Jennifer, I kept lookng for her everywhere. Anywhere I can find her. I've been going to Frankie's almost everyday hoping Jennifer had called him or dropped by. I wonder what happened to her..

To us.

I've been thinking if she got tired of waiting for me, because Jennifer is not like that. I know that for sure. So I kept wondering why she left me, because if she did got tired, How I wish I didn't woke up from being in coma..

"Harry... Have you drink your medicines?" My mom asked as she enters my room..

"I'm fine.." I said as went back on my laptop trying to search Jennifer's name.. I did this a lot of time but nothing's appearing.

"Harry.. You need to-"

"I said i'm fine!. Please, Just leave me.." I said

My mom just nod as she finally left me.. I am not fine, Since Jennifer left, I was never fine, never okay, that if only I could just have another heart  attack, i'll be thankful.. I just don't get it that now that i'm really fine, Jennifer is nowhere..

Day by day, i'm hoping to finally see her, to hug and kiss her, to finally propose and be married to her.. To start another set of bucket list with her.

And I know sooner or later, i'll finally see her and she'll explain why she left without giving me a reason...

---

"I can't find her anywhere, Maybe you know where Alex lives? Maybe he knows where can I find Jennifer, I mean they were together for 5 years.."

I'm again at Frankie's house, having conversation on where can I find Jennifer..

"I'm not sure about it. But you could ask him.. I really don't know what's gotten to Jennifer, It's just one day, I saw her with her stuffs, and it's like she's not hearing anything... She seems lost.." He said

"You know where can I find Alex?" I asked

He nods and gave me his address, I went straight to Alex's condo to ask him if he knows where Jennifer is..

"Harry?" He said as he opens his door.

I went inside his apartment and told him the whole story.. He seems surprised of everything that had happened..

"Since Jennifer chose you over me.. I never talk to her ever again.. Wait, did you try to look for her in New York?" He asked

New York.. I never thought of that

"I assume you know that her family lives there.. Maybe she's there, I'll give you the address.. I hope it helps." He said as I thanked him.

I feel so stupid not thinking about her being in New York.. I went home and pack my stuffs immediately when my mom enters

"Where are you going?"

"Going to look for Jennifer.." I said

"I see that, but why do you need to pack your stuffs?"

"I'll look for her in New York.."

"What?? You can't go to New York! You're not that well yet!"

I closed my bag and grab it about to go.

"I will never be well until i'll find Jennifer.. So please just let me be by my own ma.. I want to be happy again, and being happy is being with Jennifer again.. So please, let me do this." I said tearing up.

My mom gave me a sad smile as she nods and hugged me tightly..

"Fine, but promise me that you'll call me when you get there."