Chapter Four

Jennifer's POV

"Okay.. Were here. I'm so excited!!" I almost screamed because of happiness..

I looked at the guy, He's looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Really? How old are you?" He asked full of sarcasm

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you going with me or not? You know I can just be with myself if I want to." I said

"I'm just kidding. Fine. Let's go.." He said as we went off his car.

I'm just looking at the carnaval in awe, I was like 10 when I last went here, and I can still remember the first time I rode the carousel. I've been wanting Chris to bring me here, but he never did..

"Hey!!" The guy snaps his finger.

"Is this what's on your bucket list? To stare at the carnival for hours?" He said teasing me..

"Shut up. I'm just remembering something.. I was 10 when I last went here. I didn't even had the chance to ride at the rollercoaster, because yeah. I'm scared. And-"

He started laughing.. I smacked his shoulder.

"Why are you laughing at me? You're such a jerk.." I said

"What did you just called me?" He said with his eyes widen.

I looked at him as I raised my eyebrows..

"Jerk.." I said..

"You did not just called me a jerk.."

"I just did.." I said as my eyes landed on a food cart.. I felt my tummy grumbles. Without waiting for him I walked towards those food carts, and started eating different foods.

I forgot how good these kinds of foods are.

"Please give me another corndog, and... Yeah a milkshake.. The blueberry one." I said as I continue eating.

"Seriously? When was the last time you've eaten?" I turned around.

There's the jerk guy, He's looking at me like i'm some innocent girl who never experience much. And yeah. I realize I am. When I was with Alex, we never explore different things. I became contented that he loves me and I love him.. That's why I don't know what to do when he broke up with me..

Thank God, Frankie thought of this, and I didn't even realize how fun it is to just get lost somehow.

Harry's POV

It feels like, it's her first time to eat foods like these, I wonder where she came from.

"I'm just hungry.. How about you? what do you wanna eat?" She asked.

I'm surprised she asked me, I'm not used to people asking me how am I, or what do I want. I realized she's really nice, even she's really irritating.

"No.. I'm okay.. Is that one of your list?" I asked

"Nah. I'm just really hungry, To ride in a roller coaster, and ferris wheel. That's what's on my bucket list.." She said as she sips her shake.

"You mean, never in your life have you experience riding there?" I asked.

She looked at me embarassed as she bites her lips.. Then she nods..

I bursted into laughter again.

"You are so mean. I hate you.." She said rolling her eyes at me.

"It's just I never met someone who hasn't ride a roller coaster or a ferris wheel. It's rare." I said

"Whatever.. I wanna ride now, are you coming or not?" She asked