Chapter Thirteen

Harry's POV

"That was amazing Hogwarts! I really thought I would be so scared to go bungee jumping" Jennifer said so happy as we walk through my car..

I'm happy seeing her this happy..

"I told you, you can do it.. You're brave, and i'm proud of you.." I said as she smiles..

"Awww, Thank you..." She said smiling..

And I love you..

Damn it. I want to tell her already, but its feels like i'm losing my voice everytime i'm trying to utter those three words.

"And you're always welcome. So what to do next??" I asked

She grabs her yellow notebook on her sling bag and opens it, her face brightens up.

"It's already dark, so the perfect thing to do is to go Stargazing, and this.. Light up a sky lantern." She looking through her bucket list..

"Really? You never go stargazing? That's really easy to do." I said

"I'm too busy I guess.. And, Alex and I never thought of doing it at night.." She said

Okay.. She still remembers him, and i'm feeling my heart squeezed a little everytime she says his name..

"Really? Why? What do you do at night with him?" I said firmly

She looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"I know what you're thinking... And yeah you're right.." She said, and my heart just keep on feeling more pain.. A different pain..

I really love her, I guess.

"He goes there ever night?" I asked because i'm curious

"He sleeps in my apartment, But sometimes, I sleep on his..." She said

Just the thought of it, is actually making me jealous.

"So.. He's probably getting it everynight.. Maybe that's the reason why he stayed with you for 5 years?" I said

And I realize that was really rude. I didn't thought of what i'm saying because it pisses me off everytime we talk about his fucking ex..

She looked at me surprised, she just looked at me until I saw tears building in her eyes..

"I didn't-"

"Wow, that really hurts.." She said as she looked down while tears escaped from her eyes, No.

She turned around me and started to walk away. I'm such an asshole right now..

I followed her,

"Pringles, i'm just joking... Sorry" I said as I followed her..

She stopped then she turmed around me with tears in her eyes.

"Maybe you're right.. Maybe he realized i'm not that good in bed.. That in those five years he wasted his time being with someone who is boring and unlovable and annoying.. Maybe that's the reason.." She said as she bursted into tears..

I'm hurt seeing her like this, because I know deep down her, she still hasn't move on, I can still feel her pain.. If only my love could make her whole again, i'm gonna give her my all.

I walked closer to her and tried to hold both if her arms

"That's not true.. You are the funniest girl i've ever met, you can lighten up every room with your smile.. And you are lovable.. It's impossible for someone not to love you.. beleive me.."