Epilogue

Harry's POV

It's been 2 months since I read Jennifer's letter. And there isn't a day that I don't read it. Because somehow, her letter makes me whole, and today.. I finally decided to look what's written on her yellow notebook, Today's also the day that I finally eat a real food. I guess i'm finally coping up.

I searched for her notebook and opened it surpised to see a list. Not just any list but A bucket list. I can't help but have my eyes teary again. Jennifer.. Why would she do this? It will just make me remember all our memories om the road.

I wiped my tears away and scan the list.

Hogwarts! :) Do this bucket lists for me. Please? I know you're frowning right now thinking what am I thinking. Ha ha. But remember when we first met? I'm doing these stuffs because i'm moving on. Because i'm helping myself be whole again.. And this. Doing this will help you, I swear! Just remember that i'm always there with you. I'm your angel Hogwarts. I'm your Pringles. And I want you to be okay. To be whole again. To be capable of feeling something again.. I love you so much, that's why I wrote this for you, and I know you love me so much too that's why you're going to do this :)

I know you miss me, while you're reading this, I know how much it hurts missing me that's why I want you to be strong, to help yourself move on, to stop your heart from breaking, so that when you miss me again it wouldn't hurt as much as it hurts right now...

I love you so much Hogwarts. so much..

Tears streamed down my face as I read it, but I wipe it and tried to smile. She's right.. She won't be happy seeing me like this, I need to live again, not just for myself but for Jennifer.

I flipped the pages and finally saw the 14 bucket list she has for me. It was all so silly of course. Something that is hard to do but I think I can do this. and at the end of no 14, there's a note that says

"No.15 is at the back. BUT! but, just look at it when you are ready :)"

Knowing Jennifer, It's probably something scary or silly. I took a deep breath and decided to clean my apartment first,and pack my things that i'll need to do this bucket list..

A week after I started doing all the bucket list listed, some were fun, some are silly. It makes me a little happy, but most of the time I still wish that Jennifer's here with me, that she's here doing all of these crazy stuffs with me. I took a deep breath before I shred tears again. I promised Jennifer to try not to be sad anymore, to think more positive and have a reason to live again.

4 days later.. I'm now finally done with this bucket list. Jennifer's right it did help me to cope up, I am more than okay than I was before. This really helps, her letters helped me. Then I remember the bucket list she wrote at the back of her notebook..

I was about ton read and opened it when a girl suddenly bumps on me that made the notes fell,

"Hey watch your way!!" She shouted.

Ugh. Really? She has the audacity to be mad at me eventhough she's the one not looking at her away.

"Seriously? I was just standing here reading my notes, It's your fault." I said a I grab the notebook from the ground.

She walks closer to me, takes her hat off then looked at me with narrowed eyes.. I finally got a closer look of what she's look like..

And it literally made my mouth open...

Her eyes has the same colors of Jennifer, all of her facial features are a lot like Jennifer's, they could even pass as twins. Except that she's a red head.

"What you looking at huh?" She said pissed.

I can't still process this in my mind.. I'm literally looking at Jennifer with a red hair. I tried not to tear up by taking a deep breath.

"Nothing, i'm sorry, It's just you look like someone I knew.." I said still in awe.

"Ugh. I heard that already from some guy who wanted to have sex with me... Please you're not my type."

"Well, you're not my type either okay?" I said about to go because the more I look at her the more i'm remembering Jennifer.

I look at the notebook again to read the final bucket list.

"This ain't a list but a favor.. I never met her because we have different dads, I wanted to ask you this a long time ago, but I guess it's too late now that any day i'm about to die.. That's why I wrote this as your final list, Hogwarts... Look for her and tell her how much I wanted to meet her and that I adore her.. She's the only family I left... Please look for my younger sister, Ellie.. It wouldn't be hard, because she looks just like me... except that she's a red head :) Please do this for me. I love you!"

I was stunned. Did she just said younger sister and red head?? Oh God..

I took a deep breath before I speak to the read head lady who's still inches beside me this is insane and definitely send chills all over me. This is definitely Jennifer playing with me.

"Ellie??" I speak as she look at me the way Jennifer look at me for the first time.

The end..

A/N I am sorry for not updating and for writing a lame ending. I just had to finish this so I could try to write another one. Thank you giys for reading this. :)