Chapter Twenty Six

Harry's POV

I'm at the car, while Jennifer's outside waiting for Ryan to finish packing his stuffs, This annoys me so much, It looks like that Jennifer somehow cares for him, or maybe she just wants to annoy me so I can stop bothering her.

Well, it's not gonna happen..

"Can you please tell your friend that were only having a week vacation? He's been at his house for like 30 mins.." I told Jennifer,

She looked at me with her eyes narrowed.

"Ryan's a boy scout you know? He just wanna make sure that he has everything he needs." She said.

"Gay.." I said in a low voice.

"What did you said? He's not gay okay?" She said as she faced me.

"Oh c'mon. How did you know he isn't? He's been preparing for half an hour now, real men isn't like that. Like me, I prepare all my stuffs for like 10 mins." I said.

"I know that he's a man.. Were always together.."

Always..

I can feel my heart cracks.. I don't know how close they are, if they're doing something or what. I want to punch Ryan right now, but I know Jennifer's going to be on his side..

"Right.. Just tell him to hurry.." I said coldly as I put the windows up..

Finally after an hour, Jennifer decided to sit beside him on the back seat, that just worsen my anger over Ryan.. I decided to just focus my eyes on the road, but everytime I looked at them at the mirror, I'm catching Jennifer looking at me too then she'll look at Ryan and smile to him.

I know she's annoying me, so I decided to not mind it.. Of course she still doesn't know me, i'm still a stranger to her.

"Uhm.. Harry, Where are your friends?" Jennifer asked

"I called them already, I guess they're on their way.."

"How many are they? All girls?" She asked

"4, 3 of my college girl friends, and then a guy.." I said, her face looks pissed. she didn't say anything again, she just rested her back on the backseat.

I look at them at the mirror again, Ryan's cracking jokes, But Jennifer seems to be forcing her laugh, When will she stop being a bipolar? I continue driving when Ryan received a phone call..

"Fuck. I can't right now, i'm spending a week with Jennifer.." He said.

"Fine!! i'll be there..." He said as he ended the call looking so pissed.

"What happened?" Jennifer asked

"My brother needs me, He's asking me something about the job he has now, what an idiot.. I really wanted to be with you.. Fuck.." He said so upset.

Aww, I feel so happy though.

I decided to pull over so he can get out.

"Harry, please take care of Jennifer, I really wanted to go with you guys, but this is so urgent.." He said as he grabs his bags.

"Jen, text me when you're there okay? I'll make it up to you.." He said as he kissed her cheeks.

Pain..

"That's okay... Bye.."

He finally hop off my car, so it's only me and Jennifer now, Fate is favoring us.. yes.

"Jennifer, if you want to sleep first, you can.." I said..

"No it's okay.. I'm afraid you'll bring me to somewhere i'm not familiar with.." She said.