Chapter Fourteen

Jennifer's POV

It's already 1 am in the morning, Harry and I are both feeling a bit tired, after a long day doing my bucket list, I am tired but i'm definitely happy.. I don't know what is he waiting for, I am sure he feels something for me, But still, I want him to say it, I want him to own me. I want to see how his eyes sparkle when he said those 3 words.

"Tired much?" He asked

"I am.. Let's rest first?" I said

"Okay let's check in again.. Don't worry we'll be in 1 room but two beds, just like the usual.." He said smiling to me,

And he's a gentleman now, what happened to the pervert Hogwarts I knew? But the way he's acting right now is making me fall for him more,

"It can be 1 bed, if you like.." I said smirking to him..

He then looked at me with his eyes widen, then he swallowed hard.. I am not horny, but I just want to know what he'll do if ever were on the same bed. And whatever it is..

I'll definitely give in..

He smiled shyly while he returns his gaze on the road..

"What?" I asked

"Nothing.. You're being cute... But two beds are better so we could rest well." He said

What the hell, He's being so gentleman.. But i'll find a way to unleash the naughty Hogwarts I know.

"Okay... Damn, I need a bath... I know you need it too Hogwarts.." I said biting my lips.

He then chuckled..

"Yes.. But you can always shower first..." He said as he pulled over to the parking lot..

Okay, he's definitely being hard to get right now.. And I don't know why, Maybe he's not in the mood to act so naughty.. But he is Hogwarts, he is always fucking naughty.

We then check in this hotel, like he said. 1 room and two beds.. We put our bags down, He immediately lie on the bed, with his face buried on the bed.

Oh I get it.. He's just really tired, for all the driving, I guess.. Maybe I need to make it up to him and give him a massage.

"Hogwarts. I'm going to shower now.." I said

He tilt his head to me and nod..

Harry's POV

Pringles is being too cute.. With all the teasing she's giving me, and yes, I like to share a bed with her, but fuck.. I don't think I can control myself.. I love her, I never fall in love like this with someone, That's why I don't want to have sex yet with her, I want it to happen when she already knows what I feel, and when i'm sure she's feeling the same way also..

I just want everything to be special when it comes to her..

I'm peacefully lying on the bed, with my face buried on the bed, I'm feeling really tired now.. I remove my shirt leaving me with my pants I am trying to sleep when I felt a hand pressing on my lower back..

I immediately turned around and saw Jennifer smiling to me, while she's wearing a bathrobe.

Fucking torture..

"I just assume you need a massage?" She said

Isn't she the sweetest? But i'm feeling something hard right now, what more if she continue roaming her hands at my back..

"No.. I mean, i'm okay.. I just need a good sleep I guess.." I said trying not to look at her visible nipples.

"But you seem tired, it's okay Hogwarts, you've been driving always, let me do this for you,, please?" She said pouting those sweet lips..