Chapter Twenty Nine

Jennifer's POV

I woke up and saw Harry sitting on a chair beside me.. He's peacefully sleeping. I wonder what happened, Oh.. I passed out because of the cold temperature my body felt.. I roam my eyes around, Thankfully i'm not in a hospital, this maybe a small clinic near the beach.

Harry fluttered his eyes and rushed to me.

"Are you okay now? You made me so worried.." He said as he kissed the top of my head

"I'm okay. You have nothing to worry about.. It's just the temperature," I smiled.

"But the nurse told me that she'll check your blood." He said making my eyes widen.

"What? That's not necessary. I'm fine.. You know what? Let's just go back to the hotel.." I said trying to get up but Harry stopped

"She just want to check if you're really fine.. Just rest first.."

"Harry, I don't need it... I'm fine.." I said seriously as I get off the bed without waiting for him.

Anything related to blood checking or injections or medicines is making me annoyed.

"Pringles! Will you wait for me? God, You're so stubborn!" He said as he raced me and held my arm

"I told you already that I don't need to be check, what's stubborn with that?" I said

He took a deep breath and cupped my face.

"Hey, don't be annoyed with me okay? I'm just worried.. I was so scared when you passed out earlier, i'm just concern with you, because I love you okay?" He said as he kisses my nose.

Ugh.. I'm loving my Hogwarts more. He never changed.. He's still the sweets guy ever.

"I get it.. But i'm okay now.. Nothing to worry about.. C'mon let's go back to the hotel.." I said as I slipped my hands to his..

"You rest now." He said as he walked me to bed.

"How about you? Aren't you gonna sleep yet?" I asked

"I'll just go to Trixie and Christine. They were worried about you earlier, I'll be quick."

Oh, That Trixie girl, I know there's nothing I should be worried. But still.. I held Harry's hand.

"Why don't you just stay here, with me.. We can continue what were doing at the beach.." I said biting my lips.

Harry chuckled and sat at the bed, He kisses the top of my hand.

"You're being cute.. I want to.. But you need to rest first. We can do it in the morning." He smirked

"I'm fine now.. I had enough rest.. Come here.." I pulled him to me as I started to kiss him passionately.. I missed him so much, and there's nothing I wanna do but to spend every minute with him..

He went on top of me while he caresses my face, His mouth travels from my mouth to every inch of my neck.

"I missed you.. Oh God," He breathes in my ear.

"Hogwarts.. I want you inside me.. " I whispered to his ear.

He stopped kissing me then he looked at me with so much desire,

"I want that too.."

He took his shirt off, and when he's about to unzip his pants the phone rang.

"What a timing.." Harry groans..

He kisses me deeply first before he answer the phone. As I saw Harry  answered the phone, I notice a sudden dismay of his reaction.

"Okay..." He said as he hang up.