Chapter Twenty Seven

Jennifer's POV

I'm still in our hotel room, while Harry's probably at the beach having a good time with his "girlfriends". I know i've hurt him again by my words and actions but it's the only way for him to give this up.

I hate myself for hurting Harry, but I hate myself more for wanting to cut those bitches around him, I should stop caring about him. It's actually a good thing he has lots of girl friends.. But damn it.. It's pissing me off. I decided to changed in a bikini.. I cover myself in a dress before I went to the beach,

There I saw Harry having a nice chitchat with his friends, the blonde girl keeps on touching Harry, and he seems to be enjoying.. I walked towards them, they looked at me and raised their eyebrows,

"Harry, your friend's here." She whispered on Harry. Really? how annoying.

Harry looked up at me surprised.

"I thought you're resting already." He said.

"Nope. Decided to enjoy the beach today.." I said as I took my dress of revealing my bikini top.

Harry's eyes widened.. He's drooling, but then he looked down and focused his eyes on the beach.. He's acting cold, maybe because of what I said earlier.

"Enjoy.." He said so cold.

I should be happy he's acting like this, but the truth is I don't want him like this, I actually want to enjoy this week with him, even if it's temporary, but what did I did? I messed up big time.

I ignored him and went to the beach, I slightly look at his side to check if he's looking at me., But no.. He's too busy flirting with blondie. Ugh. I tried to ignore him and just sit at the sand and let the water splash on my feet when a tall guy sat beside me.

"Hi..." He said as I looked at him.

"Hi..." I said though I don't want to talk to him, i'm not here to flirt with someone

"Want someone to swim with you?" He smirked

"No, thank you,. I'm enjoying.. Alone.." I said.

He smiled but then I saw him checking me from head to toe..

"I can actually feel my boner as I look at you right now."

Fucking pervert..

"How rude.." I said as i'm about to stood up but he held my arm,

"Don't touch me!" I said pulling my arm.

"C'mon, you're alone, I can be with you if you want.." He said as he tries to kiss me.

"I said-"

I saw a fist landed on his face.. I looked up and saw Harry so pissed.

"Get your ass out here, I swear i'm on the verge of punching you to death." He said so angry..

I have never seen Harry this angry..

The guy hurriedly ran away from us. Harry looked down still looking pissed.

"Harry, you-"

"My God Jennifer! You're out here with nothing but you bikini! What if I didn't saw you? The guy probably had touch you. You should have wear your dress on if you're going to flaunt here alone!"

"This is a beach, I didn't know there was some crazy guy that will come up to me, there are lots of girls in a bikini here, I don't even know why he came to me."

"You're the only girl here who can make everyone drool with what you're wearing.. I'm sure you know your effect to every guy.."

Uhm.. Is that a compliment? Uh. How I miss Harry always complimenting me.