Chapter Twenty Two

Jennifer's POV

Harry was rushed at the nearest hospital, my body was shaking the whole time were in the ambulance, I forgot how to calm down, all i'm thinking is, Harry needs to be okay, because he can't leave me, just not now.. I waited for almost 30 minutes before the doctor finally got out the operating room..

"How was he? Is he okay? Please tell me he is.." I said as my tears fall.

"His heart's still beating, but it's very slow.. When he was rushed here, we can't almost hear his heart beating.. But were doing everything we could do to make him stable."

I was relieved, that was way better than hearing him say he's dead, I know Harry could make it. I know that,

"Can I see him? I just wanna hold his hand and tell him that he's going to be okay.." I said as my voice cracks.

"I'm sorry mam, He isn't stable yet.. But we will make sure that when he's finally okay, we'll let you in.." He said

I just nod at him, as I sat at the chair and kept praying that Harry will be okay.. I waited again another hour, then I looked at my right and saw two people walking towards my direction, The man looks like Harry, while the woman has the same blue eyes like Harry..

My gaze met them, then I realize they're probably Harry's parents.

"Hi, i'm Jennifer..." I said as I wiped my tears.

"What happened to him?" His mom asked without even introducing themselves.

"He was hit by some men, then he had a heart attack.." I said as she looked at me with her eyes teary.

"You must be the reason why Harry never come home to us.. Do you even know how sick my son is?" she asked

I looked down trying to compose myself, this is not what I have in mind meeting Harry's parents.

"I know that, and in those past months that were together, He is trying to be well, he regularly goes to the doctor and drink his medicines.. He's actually doing fine.." I said

"Fine? Then why is he here now?.. Why is he punched by someone then?. I really don't mind Harry being into girls. because I always want my son to be happy by doing whatever he wants.. And i'm glad he's taking his medications, maybe you're the reason why.. But, don't you think you deserve a lot better than this?" She asked making me surprised.

Her face softens, and I don't understand what she's trying to say, i'm actually expecting her to say that I should leave Harry because i'm no good for him. because i'm the reason why he's here now.

"I.. I don't understand.. I love your son so much, and he's more than I deserved." I said as my tears continue to fall.

"He is sick, He has cardiomyopathy, he's in need for a heart donor, And I know you knew about that already.. But,, why are you still here? Why are still staying with him when you know that he's going to leave you in the end?"

"Because I love your son so much.. I love him.. And I know that he is going to be fine.. as his mother you should be the first one to believe that there is hope in Harry's condition, because me? I know there is.." I said as I sat at the chair and break into tears again.

His mom sat beside me together with his dad, His mom slowly held my hand and squeezed it..

"Sweetie, thank you for loving my son that much. But, I just don't want things to get hard. I know there is hope, but we've been looking for heart donors for Harry, he did an operation, but he's just too weak to have a new heart.."

"He is strong, he can get well.. I know that.."

His mom didn't say anything, after some moments of silence the doctor went out the room in panic..