Chapter 32 - Master & Padawan

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"And that's when I realized that I had cut off his metallic hand!" Ahsoka yelled excitedly. Saiph burst out laughing, throwing her head back. She gripped her stomach, her abdomen hurting from the laughter.

"I can't breathe!" She wheezed, still smiling. She wiped her eyes from the small tears that formed.
"But in all seriousness, we should get back to work." Saiph said in a mocking serious tone, moving some books around on The table. The two girls were assigned by Mace Windu to do some organization and cataloguing of the books and information. They had decided to go to Saiph's room to continue to work in a more relaxing environment.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Ahsoka replied.

"Someone's coming." Saiph said, she could feel in the force that some people were heading in their direction.

"Quick- act normal!" Ahsoka whisper-yelled and Saiph giggled. Ahsoka made a face to tell her to Shut up and 'focus', causing Saiph to clamp her mouth shut.

The two girls continued to rifle through the books and ticking off boxes on pieces of paper they had. The door hissed open with Anakin and Obi-Wan standing by the door, peeking inside at the two girls.

"Come on in!" Ahsoka mockingly said, elevating the pitch in her voice to sound more like a sophisticated politician.

They entered, one behind the other and Anakin looked at the two girls faces. Saiph holding in air in her cheeks, biting her lip while Ahsoka had her eyes crinkled shut and was shaking, trying not to laugh.

"What's going on here?" Anakin asked while smirking crossing his arms.

The girls started to laugh again and the two Jedi Masters glanced at eachother.

Saiph gasped for air, regaining her composure, "Ahsoka was just telling me stories about the things she's done with Anakin."

"Is that so?" Obi-Wan inquired, raising an eyebrow and looking at his friend, "What kind of things?"

"I'm afraid that will have to remain a secret." Ahsoka said closing her eyes in satisfaction. She smiled, "But we're almost done."

Anakin leaned over and picked up a book, "You'd think they'd transfer all of these into the system."

"They practically have it all at this point, 90%!" Saiph pointed out. "It's just that some people still don't understand how to use it."

Ahsoka snorted at the comment and Anakin rolled his eyes.

"That was one time."

"Two." Ahsoka countered, smirking.

"Besides," Saiph continued, "These are going in the system, the restricted section is where the very very old books are kept."

"Alright then, I hope that you haven't forgotten about your training in your books?" Obi-Wan asked, directed at Saiph. She smiled, nodding. Ever since Obi-Wan's mission undercover, they had spent more time training. This was also because Saiph had missed training with her master since he had left for awhile. 

"Yes, let's." Saiph said, Ahsoka got up, leaving Saiph's room with Anakin. She said they'd get to the books later. Saiph climbed off her bed, avoiding the books that had accumulated on it. Obi-Wan stepped aside, letting her pass through. She walked by her drawer and missed her lightsaber on the stand. Obi-Wan however noticed it, picking it up.