Chapter 14 - The Daughter and the Son

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hiiiii I hope you guys are doing well! As usual, I hope you enjoy the chapter and let me know if somethings wrong or amiss.
☆彡
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"You didn't do as you were asked." The man before Saiph, Obi Wan and Ahsoka said. Whereas Ahsoka immediately ignited her green lightsaber, Saiph kept her hand hovering just above, waiting to see what would happen next.

"And what was that?" Obi Wan said,

"My sister said to wait." The man with the red pupils said, throwing his hand down.

"Did she, now?" Obi Wan responded, "Well, we were unfortunately separated. We would like our ship back, if you don't mind."

Saiph felt a breeze and saw leaves starting to flow in the air.

"Not yet." The man said, stepping closer to Obi Wan, until he was right in front of him.

He stared at Obi Wan, Saiph stiffened, she did not like this man. He then lowered his voice, "Is it true that he is the Chosen One?" He asked and Saiph furrowed her eyebrows. He was talking about Anakin wasn't he? She then unsheathed her lightsaber and ignited it getting into a defensive position. She heard two more lightsabers ignite and she knew Ahsoka had ignited her second blade as did Obi Wan did with his blue one.

"What do you know of such things?" Obi Wan asked threateningly.

The man just stood there. "What is about to happen shall occur whether you like it or not." He said. He waved his hand and Saiph's lightsaber turned off as well as Obi Wan's and Ahsoka's. Saiph looked to her friend in surprise and she shook her head in disbelief.

"You are sith." Obi Wan said as he pointed to the dark man in front of them. Saiph did think he looked alot like one.

The man only chuckled, "Sith? Yes.... and no."

No? Saiph thought, what does he mean yes and no? Maybe being here for too long was messing with her thought process to questions.

"The storms here are quite lethal. If you want to live, I suggest you find shelter." The man said over his shoulder to the three. The rain from the clouds up above was now falling quite heavily and she looked up, the sky was completely dark by now with not a ray of light peeking through the clouds. Saiph looked back at the man as he walked away but then he jumped high, turning into some winged beast. Saiph was shocked, how had he managed to do that?

"What... in the universe was that?" Ahsoka asked, dumbstruck. "I'm not quite sure." Obi Wan responded as he placed his lightsaber on his belt. Saiph shuddered as the rain seeped into her robes, she was not prepared for a rainstorm clearly. Then, before she could open her mouth and speak, lighting struck just several feet away from them.

"Quick, there's a cave over there." Obi Wan said as he pointed to a wall covered in vines. The three started to run with Saiph the most far behind, to the cave in hopes that they would not get electrocuted by the many lightning strikes that zapped the ground around them. As they ran inside, a lightning bolt hit the spot where Saiph had just been. Ahsoka and Saiph followed Obi Wan further into the cave until they came to a hollow area. It was filled with Several glowing blue crystals, all emitting light. Saiph breathed a sigh of relief as she sat down on the ground looking at the crystals in front of her, they were beautiful. She turned her head to see Obi Wan building a small fire as a what source since they had gotten wet from the rain. Her eyes started to slowly flutter shut as she laid on the floor, drifting into a soft sleep.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Obi Wan had been sitting on a ledge which was just a few feet above the stone floor where the fire was. He had been keeping a watch for them since the two girls had fallen asleep almost as soon as they sat down. He rubbed his arm with the clone plating on it, and then felt a surge of a power suddenly come at him and he looked. There was nothing there, except for the sleeping Ahsoka leaning against her hand and Saiph near her, lying on the ground. He frowned and then felt it again, except much closer. He looked around and heard a voice.