Chapter 13 - Mystery in the Crelythiumm System

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hi guys! So maybe if you've seen the clone wars, (which you should watch because it's amazing and this wouldn't make sense), then you'll know that is the the Mortis arc. Now, it's going to be chopped up into several small parts since it's such a heavy detailed 3-episodes. Thought I'd just let y'all know.
☆彡
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"What is our next mission?" Saiph asked as she walked alongside Obi Wan. They were making their way to the temple's landing platform. It had been a while since Saiph had wandered in the temple with anesthesia still running through her system. Her head had healed and she was finally granted permission to go on missions once again.

"The jedi council got a message from the Crelythiumm System just a day or two ago."

"And we are to go and investigate?" Saiph added and Obi Wan nodded.

"Anakin and Ahsoka are going to be with us this time."

"Do you know who it's from?"

"No."

"Maybe what planet or kind of ship?"

"Not that either."

"Were there any hints on why it was sent?" Saiph asked, this was quite frustrating that there was no information on the mission at all.

"Unfortunately, no. However..." Obi Wan started, Saiph's ears perked, "There was a jedi distress code that hasn't been used in over 2,000 years." He said and Saiph scowled. That was some "useful" information that definitely would help them. The two boarded the ship to meet Anakin and Ahsoka as they took off, hoping to discover the mystery message.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Rex. Rex, do you read me?" Anakin asked as pressing the communications button on the shuttle, then a small hologram of rex popped up on the dashboard. "We are at the rendezvous point awaiting your arrival. Where are you?"

"Sir, we are at the rendezvous point, and there's no sign of you on our scanners." Rex's voice came through the speaker. Ahsoka and Saiph looked at eachother, puzzled, and Obi Wan stroked his beard in thought.

Anakin pressed the button to speak again, "Oh, come on. That's impossible."

He then turned to look at Obi Wan in the passenger seat next to him. "Something's wrong," Anakin started, "We're at the exact coordinates where the distress signal originated, but there's nothing here." He shook his head in disbelief, "Rex is at the exact same coordinates, and he's not here."

"This is getting interesting..." Obi Wan responded, looking through the shuttle window in front of him.

"Unable to fi- you. Where ar- y- sir?" The hologram spoke distortedly and then glitched out.

"Something's blocking the signal." Ahsoka exclaimed and in that exact moment, all of the lights in the ship darkened and the shuttle shut down. Obi Wan started to press buttons, trying to get a signal back. Saiph ran into the hallway and checked the oxygen levels, she sighed in relief as it was still working. Saiph ran back into the cockpit, walking over to a panel on the wall and started to try to turn something, if anything back on.

"Not good." Obi Wan muttered

"Everything's dead, even the life support." Ahsoka said, putting her hand on Anakin's chair.

"Hmm, this is really strange." Anakin mumbled.

Saiph continued to try to dial in the code to turn on the the singular control to steer the ship when everything suddenly lit up again, whirring and Saiph jumped back in surprise at the sound of the beeping from where she had just been pressing.