eleven - "I like how the mansion smells like you."

Sunghoon stared at the full moon from the window. His body jumped a bit when he felt something heavy resting on his shoulder. He looked to his right and saw Yeonbyul sleeping soundly. The driver stared at them silently from the rearview mirror.

The Prince smiled to himself and positioned himself on the seat so that the Queen next to him would be comfortable.

"Should I drive slowly, Your Highness? So that Her Majesty's head won't be in pain after she wakes up, " the driver asked. Sunghoon hummed in response before closing his eyes to sleep.

The car parked in the driveway of a big mansion. The house was located in the middle of a forest, next to a lake. Yeonbyul woke up in shock when she realised her hand was resting on the Prince's chest. She pulled away and wiped her drool.

She opened the door and looked around, finding herself in the middle of the forest. The driver opened the car door and bowed to her, "Your Majesty, we have arrived at the Crowned Prince's private mansion."

"Private?"

"Ah, his parents never knew he had purchased a mansion for himself. This mansion is located in the middle of the forest near the border between the North and the South."

She walked around, admiring the beautiful lake view. The water was so clear that she could see what was in there.

"Do you like it here?" A voice startled her. Sunghoon stood next to her, looked at the mountain view.

"It's pretty chilly and calming. I would love to live here one day."

He chuckled and motioned for her to walk into the house. It had a vanilla and woody scent that would remind her of the forest.

"I come here when I needed to release my stress. I figured you would need to stay here for a while to calm your mind down."

She walked around, looking at the picture frames hanging on the wall. It was pictures of him with his school friends when he was little. There was also a picture of him with his family.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Mr Park drank his beer worriedly after getting the news of his daughter running away from the palace. He knew there was something wrong between her and Mr Kim's daughter. He glared at Mr Kim who was laughing and boasting about his daughter being the King's favourite.

"Do you know that your daughter running away is so immature, Mr Park? It looks like she wants to run away from her duties and all, " Mr Kim laughed.

"It's obvious that the reason for her running away was your damn daughter, Mr Kim. Don't put all the blame on my daughter."

Mr Kim slammed his glass on the table and got up, wanting to attack him but was stopped by the minister of justice, Mr Jeon, "Stop it, you two!"

"I'll make sure to push Yeonbyul away from the throne and make my daughter queen! Just you wait, Mr Park!"

"My daughter is smart and wise. Before Haesun could push her away, Yeonbyul would've executed your daughter first. Remember that."

With that, Mr Park left the bar. He clenched his fists angrily and exhaled heavily, hoping that Yeonbyul was doing just fine.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Heeseung shot the target board in front of him, feeling his anger rising. He loaded his gun and aimed for the target but stopped when Haesun stood in front of him. He exhaled frustratedly, "Do you have a death wish? I could've shot you!"

She frowned and lowered her gaze, "Are you still angry about Her Majesty?"

He was about to blame her for everything but his heart softened when he saw her avoiding his gaze in fear. He tilted her chin up and gave her a sweet peck before giving the gun to his butler.

"Your Majesty, it's my fault that I interfered your date with Her Majesty."

His lips curved into a soft smile and he nodded, "You don't have to be worried. It's Yeonbyul's choice to leave the palace. It's her fault, not yours."

The King hugged his mistress. Haesun couldn't hide her smile, her hands wrapped around Heeseung's waist.

Watch out, Yeonbyul.