⟨⟨ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ⟩⟩

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
Home

Hey girlfriend ;)How you doing baby? xxx

Hey girlfriend ;)
How you doing baby? xxx

Niall.
Are you smoking crack?

What???
How dare you ask the love of your life such rude questions?!
I'm just trying to show my deep, endless love for you!
And this is the treatment I get?!

I am so confused.

Have you forgotten our extensive love affair already?
Do I mean so little to you???

Elora looked up from her phone, eyebrows furrowed as she analysed her surroundings in the hope that they'd bless her with answers to the baffling texts she was receiving. Simon raised his eyebrows as he took in her squinted eyes, cautious to broach the subject in fear that she might rant about something he wasn't prepared to deal with. Apparently, Louis was back in her life so he was more than willing to pass that duty on to the Brit. 

Eventually, he reluctantly spoke up, "Should I ask?"
The confused girl looked back at him for a few beats, her expression scrunched up similarly to how it looked when passing the fish aisle. After thinking (hoping) that she wouldn't respond, Elora informed him, "I've just received the most befuddling messages from Niall."
"Isn't that normal?"
Apparently, it had become normal for him to not be surprised at the mention of an A-List Popstar either. 
"Well, yes, but..." she turned her attention back to her phone with an analytical intensity he recognised from when she fought over the construction of a particularly wordy sentence. "He's treating me like his girlfriend."
"You two always did border the flirty side."
"No, he's like actually called me his girlfriend."
"Oh."
"And, also, no we don't," his raised eyebrows prompted an eye-roll as she shoved him slightly. Their seating arrangement meant it failed slightly but it was the thought that counted. 

"Sorry, sorry, I got that confused with Louis," he smirked, "or was it Harry?"
Her offended gasp caused his teasing expression to release cheeky chuckles, taking far too much joy in joking about her love life.
"You are such a twat," she swatted at his arm and he clutched it as the sting sizzled on his skin but the smirk refused to fade.
"I'm just saying it as it is," he retorted with a hedonistic glint in the dark of his eyes. 
"Stop making me seem like such a bad person," she muttered as her focus returned to her phone, the upturn of her lips reassuring Simon that she was amused.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you and Tommo reconnected :D
Although I think Harold is offended he hasn't gotten a rumour yet

Just as she attempted to understand the new information imparted, and hopefully get Niall to actually explain what was going on, a new message popped up above the chat. With the reluctance of someone preparing for additional chaos, she read Harry's message.