⟨⟨ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ⟩⟩

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
Story of My Life

After Kiera had finally left following awkward exchanges and a request for a picture, Louis looked back at Elora as she glanced away

After Kiera had finally left following awkward exchanges and a request for a picture, Louis looked back at Elora as she glanced away. With her gaze facing the floor and a blush tinting her cheeks, he was allowed a moment to fully register her appearance. Her usually straight hair was curled, resting above her shoulders and lining her elegant features which had been highlighted with more make-up than normal. Her eyes were shining in the lights and the dainty jewellery lying against her skin shifted when she eventually looked up. He admired the dress that hugged her figure, even though it was slightly obscured by the white coat she had slipped on, and he was reminded of, as he is every time he sees her, just how gorgeous she was.

"You look proper nice," he complimented and she grinned at the compliment before she thanked him. That was another thing Louis had grown to admire about Elora: she didn't shy away or brush off compliments like most insecure girls, but rather they brightened her eyes and she always seemed to genuinely smile in appreciation - it made him want to always compliment her.
"I, once again, didn't realise that you wanted to see me today," she mentioned with a sheepish smile, "so I'm a bit overdressed."
Louis brushed off his insecurity that she didn't want to spend so much time with him and decided to focus on the way her face shone when she greeted him. He shrugged before saying, "If I wasn't dressed like such a slob then I would've suggested that we do something to fit your attire."
She grinned as she registered the comfortable clothes he wore which were much like the outfits she normally saw him in after a day with the band.
"How about we pop by my flat so that I can get changed and then we head out somewhere more casual?" she suggested once they finally stepped out of the bistro.
After taking a breath of confidence, he then proposed that they stay at her place instead. He watched her reaction to his words and was pleased to find that she didn't seem uncomfortable with his suggestion and rather took kindly to it.

Upon briefly discussing her need to drive back to the apartment alone so that she could return her roommate's car, they both headed in the direction of their separate vehicles. She shot a message to Simon containing her instruction for him to not be home by the time she arrived and entered the car. Elora's heart was racing as she drove through the busy London streets, stressing over the possible state of her flat and hoping that Louis wouldn't be disappointed by its size. She was well aware that the man wasn't materialistic and didn't care for ostentatious belongings but she couldn't help but worry that he would be turned away by her more vulnerable side.

She was relieved to find that Louis hadn't arrived before her, giving her the opportunity to hurry into the flat and make sure that her beloved flatmate wasn't still lazing about. With a sigh of relief, she noticed that his room had been neatened with no trace of his presence hogging up any area of the apartment. The buzzer for her entrance went off and she quickly allowed Louis to enter the building before anyone could notice him. It took a minute for him to knock on her door, which was only enough time for her to remove her coat and accessories before she had to rush back to the door and let him in. He smiled in greeting before his eyes raked over the entire place and she excused herself to finish changing in order to avoid the awkward process of him examining her entire apartment.