⟨⟨ ᴀ.ᴍ. ⟩⟩

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
A.M.

Elora remembered the displacement she felt as she stood awkwardly, pressed as close as possible to the stage and attempting to feign similar anxiety to the fans surrounding her

Elora remembered the displacement she felt as she stood awkwardly, pressed as close as possible to the stage and attempting to feign similar anxiety to the fans surrounding her. Of course she was excited to see the guys she had fawned over for years, but that odd niggling feeling in her chest reminded her that she wasn't one of the many faceless fans anymore. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

However, there was this world-shaking shift in atmosphere when the four lads jumped on stage and all insecurities were washed away by the bright smiles lighting their faces. The temporary deafness caused by the screams led to a ringing numbness in her ears and Elora was left clueless as to what their opening lines were. She soon found out that it wasn't important because Louis had been searching for her in the crowd and the victorious grin that spread across his cheeks upon locating her made her heart stop and cheeks flush. The shyness increased tenfold when Harry followed his best friend's gaze and sent her a smirk that rapidly grew into a joyous smile when he recognized the pink tinting her cheeks as a result of the cheeky wink he threw her. The other two band mates rolled their eyes when they noticed the distracted state of their other half yet waved friendily at their new acquaintance.

The entirety of the chat portion of the show continued in much the same manner. Louis would pull faces in response to Elora's over-enthusiastic cheering but then moved to pulling random faces in attempts to make her laugh. Harry would then notice their interaction and jokingly send her flirtatious winks so that her attention would be drawn away from the other lad, which prompted Louis to lightly smack the back of Harry's head.
All the while, James would be desperately attempting to hold their focus and Liam would roll his eyes at the two whilst Niall struggled to suppress the volume of his laughter.

By the time they called Julian Bunetta onto the stage, it was pure chaos. Louis had barely managed to answer any questions properly and Harry was so distracted that his answers were slower than normal because he kept losing his train of thought. The only moments of maintained attention was when the two had to write their lyrics down, which was speedily lost when Elora's loud laugh was heard at the line about Harry's hair. The youngest band mate attempted appearing insulted upon her finding such humour in the statement but had to hide his growing smile behind his hand.

Harry's gaze snapped to James when he heard the host finally exclaim, "Okay, Tommo, what the hell? Where do you keep looking?"
Louis' blue eyes widened considerably at being caught while Niall burst into loud, uncontrollable laughter and Liam smirked triumphantly; Harry attempting very poorly to clamp his lips shut so that he wouldn't be called out either.
"Don't feign innocence either, young Harold. I've seen your wandering eyes," the sociable host added and Harry's poor cheeks were stained with his embarrassment.
"Stop laughing at me!" the oldest bandmate shouted suddenly, the rest of the crowd unaware of Elora covering her face in order to stifle her laughter.
"This is your fault!" Harry jumped in, glad to be blaming the innocent girl. She merely gave up trying to control herself and was soon clutching her stomach in pain as tears streamed down her perfectly highlighted cheeks.