⟨⟨ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ⟩⟩

I noticed a sore lack of stories centred in the solo careers of the One Direction members other than Harry Styles (not hating - I love binge reading me some Harry Styles fan fiction), so I decided to get back in the Fan Fiction game and write one about Louis Tomlinson. This will not be perfect and I will probably mess up but I want to be as accurate as possible and portray the amazing man we see today as best we can.
I have a great admiration for Louis, and that's why I chose to write this. He has been through a lot and has become stronger because of it, and I hope to honour that in this story.

DISCLAIMER:
I have taken inspiration from Louis' music to form this story and I hope to do it justice. I respect the motives for his music and the meanings behind his lyrics - with a full understanding that I will never know what he was feeling when he wrote them. With this in mind, please don't judge me if you feel his music was written for other purposes, because it definitely was, I just had an idea that I felt inspired to run with. Whatever you believe as the truth is up to you, I'm just a bored girl in lockdown with too much time that should be focused on studying.

Sorry for the tangent, I hope you enjoy the story! :)