⟨⟨ ᴅʀᴀɢ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ⟩⟩

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Drag Me Down

After Louis interrupted their brief interaction, Harry swiftly moved back to the party to leave the two alone

After Louis interrupted their brief interaction, Harry swiftly moved back to the party to leave the two alone. They spoke for a while about the album and her impression of the one other member she had met but eventually, he suggested they leave and Elora took to the idea kindly. Their drive back to her residence consisted of her raving about their music and Louis smiling bashfully, trying to brush off her compliments while she just restated her awe towards the album.

When they finally reached the parking lot of her building, Louis had one last surprise that Elora hadn't been prepared for.
"So," he cleared his throat, "I know that the party was a bit of a surprise and wasn't really, like, your element."
She waved off his insecurity, encouraging him to continue, "But there's like this secret show that we're doing tomorrow and we're inviting a handful of fans to watch us perform a couple of the songs and, like, talk to James Corden about our experience."
When he paused, she took it as her turn to speak, "That's so cool and really considerate of you. I know how the fans will really appreciate it. I hope it goes well, I expect a full rundown."
He smiled sheepishly, "Or you could just be there yourself?"

She nearly squawked in surprise at his offer and struggled to his words, "Uh, Louis? Are you serious? You really don't need to keep inviting me to things."
He looked down and scuffed his shoes against the floor, hoping that he wasn't being too bold, "Well, you are a fan, aren't you?"
She nodded, her eyes still wide and mouth partially agape.
"And you've only watched us once?"
She nodded.
"You also expressed how much you loved the album."
She blushed.
"And you've been a fan since the beginning?"
She smiled slightly.
"So I feel like that's enough reason for you to be there," he shrugged and she laughed lightly, her face brightened by the wide smile on her lips. He looked at the floor once again, "And I'd really like for you to be there... maybe even join our celebration afterwards?"

Elora couldn't believe what he was saying, leaving her completely amazed that she had managed to be blessed with someone so willing to have her around - which seemed small but was exactly what she needed. Unable to verbalise her gratitude, she threw her arms around his shoulders and clung to him in thanks. He stumbled back a bit but promptly wrapped his toned arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest and soaking in the warmth of her small body. She was spouting out thanks and words of honour but it was all muffled by his neck, which she had managed to nuzzle her face into. Goosebumps rose across his skin and he fought to keep down the shiver from the sensation as he smiled at her actions.

After a few moments longer, they slowly pulled away and she grinned up at him while he tried to ignore how much he had missed hugs like that.
"Thank you so much, Luis," her face shone as he rolled his eyes, "For everything, really - meeting you has been one of the best things in my life."

A warm glow spread through his chest at the look in her melted chocolate eyes and he couldn't help but feel like he was the blessed one. He reciprocated her thanks, taking her actions as a confirmation for her attendance the next day before they shared a reluctant goodbye and she made her way back into her flat.