⟨⟨ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ⟩⟩

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
Don't Forget Where You Belong

The chaos of the airport was slightly subdued as they waited in their private lounge, silence coating them as the lads flicked through their phones and only let faint murmurs escape their lips

The chaos of the airport was slightly subdued as they waited in their private lounge, silence coating them as the lads flicked through their phones and only let faint murmurs escape their lips. The early hour laid heavily upon them and dreary eyes were a common sight as the group collectively longed for sleep once more. The movement to the plane was slow and tedious, only slightly spurred on by their insistent bodyguards as they attempted to evade any possible sightings.
There was a unified sigh of relief as everybody collapsed in the large leather loungers, immediately accepting the fact that everyone would be attempting to return to the grasp of sleep once more. Louis Tomlinson's eyes were heavy and his body fatigued yet he still pulled out the slick device from his pocket when he felt a faint buzz, confusion adding to his exhaustion as he questioned the sanity of anyone being willingly awake at that time. A small smile lifted his lips at the sight of Elora's message before he shook his head and deduced that of course it was her, she was insane.

It's 4AM and I have a deep want for coffee but Simon doesn't join me on these whims anymore.
I tried.
I was met with disappointment.

That's because it's 4AM, Elora.
Go to sleep.

But I'm writing...

You're mad.

Damn straight ;)

You have a problem.

Multiple :)

I feel like this is a trap.
I refuse to fall into your ploys.
I'm going away now.

Awww, say 'Night Night' to Harry for me!

You annoy me greatly.

Elora flopped onto her back and groaned noisily; glaring at the ceiling in hopes that it would quell her boredom. The burst of creativity that she had been milking for the past four hours had finally subsided and she was left with aching fingers and a blank mind. She contemplated going to sleep, as a somewhat functioning human being would be doing but then she argued that she never really was one. Switching on her phone, she grinned at the sight of her wallpaper: a photograph she had taken when Louis was snuggled up with her, peaceful expressions and sweet smiles shining on their faces. The image prompted warmth to flourish in her heart and she reminisced on their moments together. Soon the glow in her soul and weight of her eyes lulled her into a calm sleep filled with peace and flickers of happiness.

The rocking of the plane that had originally brought him into the comfort of sleep eventually dragged Louis out of its grasp, faint conversation flitting about him as he fought to remain asleep. The deep voices that had grown more commonplace than his own family's continued to fill the air and the oldest member began to recognise conversation points.
Harry and Niall were talking about guitars and the Irish lad was explaining to him why certain brands were better at certain makes, the youngest listening intently and questioning as they continued. Liam was talking lightly with one of the security and management members about their schedule once they land. Louis looked at his phone to see a message on their family group before returning his gaze to Harry and Niall once their conversation halted.