⟨⟨ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ⟩⟩

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
Just Like You

Not a moment after she put down her phone did Elora have her roommate in her face about the conversation she had just had

Not a moment after she put down her phone did Elora have her roommate in her face about the conversation she had just had. Her eyes widened when she realised that she had let her new friend's name slip and began stressing that Simon had picked up on it. She was relieved when the first question escaping his lips was, "Who was that?"

Flicking her eyes away from his expectant expression, she began shuffling away in order to avoid his interrogation. Unfortunately, Simon Carter was not easily dissuaded and followed her with keen interest.
"Are you going out again?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow and smirk slowly sliding onto his face.
"Frankly, I'm offended by your surprise," she attempted to sway his interest but he merely laughed to prove that his shock was justly founded. Elora began hurriedly walking away to her room so that she could change out of her smart attire. As she entered her room, she turned around to stop her suddenly curious friend, "Don't you dare follow me. Yes, I am going out. No, I will not tell you who with."

Before he could argue his right to know her whereabouts, she slammed the door in his face with a satisfied sigh and walked to her closet once again. Not fully aware of what Louis intended to do that day, she decided to just go casual and remained in her jeans before slipping on a white tank top. Scrounging through her multiple sweaters and grumbling to herself about how she was going to fit them all in her suitcase when she moved back home, she once again realised that her love for jerseys was becoming a problem. Finding her selection unsatisfactory, she decided to sneak out of her room and steal one of her roommate's before he noticed. As she made her way into his bedroom as silently as a heavy breathing cat, she slowly opened his closet and made sure that he hadn't heard her.
"Elora," he cleared his throat and she swore under her breath, "What do you think you're doing?"
With a sheepish smile, she turned around slowly and held up the cream cable-knit sweater she had been intending to borrow (and possibly keep). Simon skillfully raised an eyebrow as he eyed her guilty body language and awaited her verbal response. 
"Can I borrow your jersey?" she asked with a poor attempt at an innocent smile.
"Will I get it back?"
"Yes..." she dragged out and straightened her body as she tried to look assertive. He simply looked at her for a beat longer and she sighed in defeat with the promise of its return so that he would lend it to her. Upon allowing her to wear it, she quickly pulled it on and rushed to her room to fix her appearance for the second time that day.

After gently combing through her hair, she decided to leave it loose and touch up her make-up with the addition of a nude lip gloss. Puffing out a breath of air, Elora mentally prepared herself for seeing Louis again. She couldn't really believe the position she had landed in but she decided to embrace it while it lasted because she knew it wouldn't be a lengthy endeavour. If it wasn't for the fact that she was moving in three months then it would be because Louis is a busy pop star with a life outside of their daily adventures. With a shake of her head, she reminded herself that they had only done something together once and that it wasn't enough to make it seem like a regular occurrence. She sighed and switched on her phone only to see a message popping up on the screen.