Prologue

"Mum please don't do this to me I'm begging you please......... I promise I........I.......mum......... Please don't destroy my life like this please........ Mum......." She wept uncontrollably.

Her mother's palm kissed her cheek hard and she winced from the pain. That she did was to cut her short from her stuttering.

She fell onto her knees and grab ahold of her mother's leg. Tears refusing to stop flowing and her heart, aching. Her eyes were bloodshot and swollen from the non-stop flow of tears. She hiccuped as she tried to voice another plea.

"Please mum don't ruin me like this! I'm sorry....... I........I... really am! Please all I'm asking for is another chance and I.....I promise to make things right mom. Don't watch me get ruined like this...... I'm pleading with you mo........"

She jerked her leg away from her daughter's hold, staring down at her with disgust and distaste. "You've lost that right of calling me your mother you despicable girl. You're ruined already. You've brought down shame upon your family with what you did, and thank God! Thank God for him! If not him that gave us a solution? Do you know what would have happened to you and you.........." She raised her head up trying so hard not to let the tears slip from her eyes. She sniffed. "You have the nerve to call it destruction!! I actually thought you would've learnt your lessons and be grateful to God for this alliance but No!!! The devil in you isn't allowing you to think straight."

She clenched her fist so hard, her knuckles starts turning red. She groaned like a wounded lion trying hard to stop her aching heart. 'Musab!!! You'll surely pay this cause I know you're behind all of this. You promise to destroy me and you did. I pray never to set my eyes on you again cause I swear that day is going to be your last!!'

"Then this is not the solution mum! That bastard is the real monster here mom just........ Just hear me out mum. He's worse than......."

Her mother's palm landed on her cheek hard cutting her short. Her mother slumped into a nearby chair in shock and tiredness. She glare at her in confusion. "When I actually thought you'll .......... You called him a.... a monster! I should never have trusted you. You disgust me!!"

She stood up and wipe the threatening tear around her eyes away. She nodded in determination. "Your in-laws are going to be here anytime soon so start preparing and don't........ Don't you dare misbehave or cause any more trouble cause I swear I'll totally disown you."

Just as she was about to leave the room, she turned "Mind you. Put on the green gown cause that's Musab's favorite color."

As if on impulse, she sat up straight with bulging eyes. " Mu.....Musab??? Which Musab are you talking about please!!"

"The same Musab. You're marrying into the Zakariyah's family. Musab Zakariyah is your fiance." With that being said, she left the room.

Everything around her stopped suddenly. She started feeling cold and heat at the same time. She wanted to vomit and at the same time choke. That single named turned her world upside-down. "I'm marrying that....... that bastard!!! Musab you've just dug your own grave yourself and I swear on that wedding day, we'll be mourning your death. That I promise you."

Hey guys do you love it? I know most of us are eager to know what the girl has done wrong. 😊 Don't worry it's a very interesting story I promise you. I need your comments. I hope you love it.

Rio ❤️❤️