Chapter Fifteen

This chapter is dedicated to every girl who's been a victim of rape, injustice and cruelty of this harsh world. You're wonderful, you're strong and you're forever amazing. Sometimes we have to go through some things to appreciate the free gift God has given and bless us with. Sometimes we need to go through some hardships inorder to go back to our Lord and appreciate the littlest things such as the air we breathe.

This is for you!

Enjoy!!

"This is not the girl? The one I saw is very beautiful! And this is not her!" One of the VIPs said hissing immediately the live show started.

Tola sat on the bed with her legs crossed pretending to be oblivious to what's going on. Benard came in with two glasses of wine. He handed over one to her which is drugged with a sexual arousal pill.

"Thanks babe" Tola thanked him flashing him a bright smile. She brought the glass to her lips and pretended to take a sip.

Benard smirked devilishly watching her sip the content of the glass.

"I'm really sorry Boss, the lady went missing so that's the plan B."

"How I wish it was that lady. I couldn't stop thinking about her ever since I saw her picture. I would have had a taste of her today. I cancelled all my plans to be here." The VIP lamented, hissing dejectedly.

"I'm really sorry. I'm sure the next time there won't be any disappointment." Benard's boss assured and he nod his head in understanding, returning his gaze back to the screen."

Then a loud noise was heard and there was total blackness.

Royhana, dressed in a soldier attire ran to a stationed car. "Jade and Ameenah make sure the fire fighters never pass through. Do everything you can to make sure they don't pass. The others soldiers would ensure the safety of the surrounding building. I need to get Ben and those four guys out of there, I want to deal with them personally."

They both nod in agreement and Royhana ran along with Haleemah.

"Stay here Haleemah, Tola will come out soon and make sure you go with her, I need to finish some business myself.

"What do you want to do? I thought you said we're just going to burn them alive only and make it look like an accident? What are you planning again" Haleemah inquired.

"This is Fateemah's wish. She wants Ben to herself. And I want the four guys that raped Umairah. One of them is responsible for Sakeenah's death also. I have to go. Tola will come out with two soldiers, follow them. I have to go now!"

"Okay be careful and stay safe" Haleemah said and she ran along.

Few hours later

Ben and the four others were seen tied to a chair, badly beaten up. They were coughing out bloods as all their faces were now badly bruised.

Royhana had on a very cold and angry stare. She paraded the place holding a strong iron whip. Ben and his co whimpered at the sound of dragged whip.

"W........ Wh........ What.........do.....we do and why are you treating us this way?" Ban managed to voice out with saliva and blood oozing and dripping from his mouth.

Royhana who was a little bit exhausted from torturing them flashed him a dangerous look.

She began to march slowly towards them and they start to tremble again.

Haleemah who watched from a distance also trembled, seeing how furious and dangerous she looks.

"You're asking me that stupid question?" Royhana yelled at them. She stood infront of Ben. She yanked him by his hair to raise his head up to meet her gaze.