Chapter Eighteen

I had built walls around my broken heart, Pushed everyone away and kept myself apart, But among these thorns Our love was born, and I'm thankful for that, Everyday.

Copied.

"This is so unfair! You're so immature and childish! I'm sure you called them here just to get back at me for what I did!" Fateemah lamented pacing up and down.

Musab watched her amusingly from afar. A smile tugged at his lips. "Oh! Childish and immature? Wait, do you even look at yourself before pointing fingers. I didn't call them here, they came on their own accord."

"Liar! I really really hate you! Two good years? I have to detain my schooling for two good years! This is so so unfair! I won't be using a mobile phone, no access to internet, won't be able to leave the house unless we go out together and I have absolutely zero freedom! Wow, shoot me instead or pull a knife at my heart and kill me once and for all." By the time she was done, she was breathing and panting heavily.

"Fateemah you know you don't have to do all these if only you don't cause any troubles. Your parents loves you a lot."

"Yeah and that's why you do everything in your power to make sure they are my number one anti-fan. This is really unfair! Call my dad now and tell him I've apologized so he'll reduce the punishment."

"But you haven't apologized! And not to me only and my friends too. What you did was so unfair."

"Unfair?? Do you think I'm oblivious to the fact that they do insult me behind my back? They should be thanking their heavens that I didn't give them the beating of their life!"

Musab was confused for a while. "You mean you will beat them up. Are you kidding me? You!!" With an amused face he pointed at her. "Will beat up two full grown adult? Two men? Have you really lost it? You can't be serious? Can you?"

Fateemah gave him a long and hard stare. She smirked at him. Beating five guys at a time is like a peice of cake for her. Her that mastered eight different fighting techniques and would beat her male colleagues hands down. This is a big insult on her part.

"Musab Zakariyah! I have absolutely zero time for this right now. Some things are just best to be unknown. Call this whole madness over and let's get it over with!"

He moved closer to her. She narrowed her eyes at him when he's dangerously close to her. "W....... W....... What are you doing?"

"What do you think will happen to you if I divorce you, do you think your dad is going to leave you? I don't plan on making anything difficult for you but I'll allow you access to some things you crave for if you agree on my terms."

"Your terms? This is so crazy! You know I can just walk out of here. I'm only putting up with all these nonsense because i don't want my parents disowning me. Why are my terms so difficult to put up with. Unless you wish for a miserable marriage all your life."

"I love you and I plan on keeping you with me forever. What do you plan on doing after divorce?"

"I have something I'm doing and I would love to do that forever. I want to dedicate my whole life to it."

"And what's that?"

Silence....

"I don't want to tell you."

"Fine then. Suit yourself. But you heard what Dad told you to do."

"I am not apologizing to your friends. I am not and you're going to tell my Dad that I did."

"I'm not going to lie!"

"Even to save the woman you claimed you love?"

"I won't make myself look good in front of you and commit sin. I won't compromise Allah's command for anything!"