Chapter Seven

"Do you guys know each other?" Ben asked shuffling glances between the two.

"Yes"

"No"

Fateemah shifted in her seat to have a better view of him. He glared at him and he did the same. The two stared at each other for some seconds.

"Musab you kn.....know her before?" Ben stared at him with an anxious and perplexed look.

"Noo! I mean we met the last time and we talked. I mean I...... I don't know her!" Musab exhaled a breath he didn't know he's been holding in. He took a quick look at Fateemah who rolled her eyes at him and also heaved a sigh of relief.

"Why are you rambling? Babe let's get going. We don't want to cancel the lovely date because of this right." Fateemah smiled sweetly at Ben who immediately return the smile and start the engine.

"Wow this place is nice. I love it. Perfect." Fateemah smiled with satisfaction, taking in the beauty and elegance of the place.

"I'm glad you like it love." Ben said grinning from ear to ear.

"I do love! It's so beautiful. We should do this again!" Fateemah said throwing Ben her billion dollar smile.

"Sure dear. We will!" Ben replied eagerly.

"Awwwn" She said dramatically placing a hand on her chest. "Aren't you so cute." Fateemah gently pulled him towards her and pecked him on his cheek.

Musab stared wide eyed. And for a few seconds he forgot how to breath. His fist were clenched and his blood started boiling. How can Fateemah do this! His eyes became bloodshot and his knuckles were red.

"Musab seat..." Ben said gesturing with his hand. "I'll be back. I need to park the car inside I'll be right back." He said and left.

Musab couldn't tear his gaze away from Fateemah. He continued to stare at her with a pained and shocked expression.

"Fateemah what the hell do you think you're doing. How can you! How can you do this. Fateemah what has gotten into you?"

Fateemah looked up from her phone and gave him a disgruntled look. "Are you my father now? How does it affects you. Why are you such a kill joy. Shut up and enjoy the moment dumbass."

Musab scoffed. "Fateemah what has gotten into you. Why the hell did you invite me here. What are you trying to prove by doing this?"

She placed her phone on the table gently. "And why did you accept the invite. What point are you also trying to prove by coming here tonight?"

"Do you even know the kind of mess you're getting yourself into? This guy is dangerous Fateemah"

"It's Teemah! And I understand the fact that you're jealous and you don't trust Ben cause he's a Christian and all. I know him very well and that's why I said yes to him so now stop acting like you're my older brother cause you're not!"

"And what do you think Raheem is going to say if he heard about this?"

Fateemah looked shocked and taken aback. She was about to warn him not to even dare say a word when Ben came in almost running.

"Oh my God babe I'm so sorry but I have to go. I'll leave you here with Musab."

Fateemah furrowed her eyebrow and gave him a hard stare. " Why? What happened? What are you talking about. Why do I have to stay with this perv." She asked rolling her eyes at Musab.

"I went outside and I couldn't found my car where I parked it. I searched and then I saw it afar and I was about to move closer to it when I saw my car being towed."