Chapter Four

"You are going nowhere Fateemah Hassan!" Musab held her wrist firmly as she continue to free her hand from his grip.

"Fateemah how could you? You're from a very religious family and you are dressed like this! Fateemah do you know the kind of trouble you're getting yourself into?"

"And so what! How the hell is that any of your business. How does it concern you? Why are you meddling with my affairs? Ever since I've known you, you're just an asshole! Leave my hand." She struggled so hard to release her hand from his grip but he wouldn't let go.

Fateema got angry the more. "Leave my hand you flirt, as if you're any better than them. You're way worse than Ben, you disgust me!"

Her words were like block to his face. They hit him so hard that he had to let go of her hand in utter shock. He stood frozen as he stared at her with a hanging jaw.

'So this is what Fateema thinks of me!' He thought.

"Fa Fateema how could you say that!!"

"Don't you dare Fateemah me okay! Because that's who you are!" She said and nursed her wrist which hurt slightly from his strong hold.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, I........." He started to apologise when he noticed the way she touched her wrist tenaciously.

"Don't you even dare start with your pretence cause I know you quite well. So don't start." She cut him short.

"Fateemah you know me well and you keep saying those hurtful words. It doesn't even make sense how can you compare me with Ben for God's sake."

"Oh! Do I really know you well? Are you sure? You heard me well, you're way worse than him!"

"Fateema stop all this drama because of your silly grudge you still hold against me. What do I need to do to make you forgive me and hear me out for once."

"What! You call that silly? Are you kidding right now? You practically almost destroy me but thank God that didn't happen according to your plan."

"What are you even talking about? My plan? Fateemah you need to start growing up and also with some senses alongside. Don't even try and change the topic. How on earth did you ended up like this?"

Fateema laughed hard she almost choked. "Old habits they say, never dies. It's no surprise at all. As usual. If I may ask, how does it concern you? Are you my father?"

Musab sighed in frustration. "Fateemah how did you turn out like this. What is wrong with you? Do you even have an idea what these guys are up to? They are practically criminals!"

"And how are you any better?" Fateemah asked angrily.

"Fateemah!!!" Musab half screamed.

"What? What exactly is your business? Is it your life's mission to destroy my life? Face your damn business okay!"

Musab moved closer to her. "Fateema" He whispered softly with so much care and sadness in his eyes. " These guys are really dangerous!"

Fateema glared at him. " Exactly what I like about them. The danger is what I love about them."

Musab scoffed in anger. " What the heck is wrong with your senses. Have you gone mad?"

"Yes!!" Fateema fired back. "I obviously am. I've been mad since I was born and so are you."

"I am not mad and I'm certain you need to see a psychiatrist and you need help. You don't know how dangerous these guys are. They............"

"Let them be it's none of your whahala. Like I said face your damn business." With this she took her bag that has fallen back on the couch in the heat of their argument and made a move to leave.