Chapter Fourteen

Hey Amores💕. I'm really sorry for the constant disappointment 💔. I'm so sorry Amores❤️............... This chapter is dedicated to Rio Book Club Members🥰. I love y'all. You're simply just the best. This is for you!!

Enjoy!!

Musab let out the breath he's been holding since he walked to the door. The wedding is just in two days and today, he had to meet up with his fiancee to discuss her sadaaqh (Dowry). He closed his eyes for a brief moment and whispered a silent prayer and made teslim. He opened the door when he heard her response and his heart leaped at the calmness of her voice.

Fateemah on the other side, sat impatiently waiting for her so called fiancee, with a forced smile.

"Asalamualaikum darling come sit here......." Fateemah said with a bright smile and motioned to him to sit beside her!

Musab stood rooted in his place for some moments. He froze at her words and his heart started beating erratically. He narrowed his eyes at her.

Something is definitely wrong! Fateemah can never be this nice to me. Hope she's not with a gun this time!!

Fateemah flashed him another smile and his breath got caught in his throat. She had the most beautiful smile he's ever seen. The smile lit up her face and also add more beauty to her lovely face. A smile he was once very familiar with and also lost hope of ever seeing it again.

"Don't be afraid nooru qolby.....come sit here!"
Fateemah said excitedly. He gave her a puzzled look. Then he settled on the sit next to her leaving a significant space between them.

Fateemah mentally rolled her eyes at him. "Do you think I'll harm you or something! No I'm over that . It would be a total waste on my part." She said winking at him.

"Ohh....... Fateemah how are you?" He finally mustered up the courage to say after lots of thoughts.

Fateemah threw him a mischievous smile. "What do you think dear?" She smiled brightly again. "I've never been better...... And you dear, how are you doing?"

Musab still couldn't believe his ears. God! What game is she playing now! Ya Allah help me! "Alhamdulilah I'm fine but.........."

"But what......?" Fateemah asked with a playful smile.

"Are you okay? I mean are you very fine?" Musab asked giving her a worried look.

"I am fine! Don't I seem okay?" Fateemah replied with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"No..... No you do but..... Fateemah this your new attitude is baffling me. I feel like you're hiding something or........."

Fateemah frowned a bit. "What is that supposed to mean........ So you're saying you prefer my former behavior?"

"No Fateemah that's not what I meant!"

"Then what's the problem?" Fateemah said with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Fateemah....... You being this nice is really disturbing.... I'm not saying it's bad but you still hate me don't you?"

Fateemah shrugged and twitched her lips. "No I don't and I still don't like you either but I promise to start liking you soon."

Musab still wasn't convinced. He forced a smile while Fateemah gave him a cheeky smile. "So what do you want for your dowry."

Fateemah smiled mischievously and adjusted her sitting position. There was a wicked and naughty glint in her eyes. "I don't want anything my loving husband to be. I don't want material things." She said seductively staring straight into his eyes.