Chapter Ten

This chapter is dedicated to my siblings, Muheebah, Mardhiyah and Neemah. Thanks for the emotional support and immense love. Y'all made this dream easy to achieve. I love y'all.
Don't forget to follow Imran_Rio

Enjoy!

No! This is impossible! This can't happen. Why is all of these happening! No not him. Ya Allah please keep him alive. I promise to be good from now on, please, I will always obey you. Oh Allah please!!

Her body trembled as her house came in sight. She stopped dead in her tracks when she reached the door. She let out a breath and tears rolled down her face. She breath in and out slowly to calm herself down. She wiped her face and sniffed.

With trembling hands she opened the door and walked in slowly. The first person she saw took her by surprise, she gasped. The same person she was informed was involved in a brutal accident stood right infront of her, healthy and not even in the slightest injured.

"What the heck is happening here?" Fateemah almost shouted. She ran towards Raheem to hug him but he moved backwards and raised a hand to stop her. Fateemah stared at him confused.

Just as Raheem was about to speak, Sheikh Hassan walked in with a frown and stern face. "Asala.............." Fateemah was cut short.

"Why aren't you putting on those slutty clothes you put on at school. Why are you here covered." His voice full of irritation and disgust.

Fateemah stared wide eyed, she began to tremble again. "Da...... Dad.....I .......I Wha..... what are you talking about D...Dad!" She stuttered.

"Are you trying to feign innocence right now? Why are you here all covered? Why can't you come home with the skimpy you always put on at school." Her Father said slowly moving closer to her.

Her lips began to tremble. She fidgeted with her hands. Thing she does when she gets nervous and tensed. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. Numerous thoughts began to race in her mind.

"Why are you silent! Answer me!" Her Father shouted and she flinched, he's now few feet away from her.

"Dad......... It's all a lie........." The next action of her father took everyone by shock. She winced at the impact and involuntarily held her hand to her cheek. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Her father had slapped her and that's the first physical pain that was ever inflicted on her by Father. Pain coursed through her entire body and her heart clenched in pain. She stared up to make an eye contact with her but the look in his eyes was filled with anger, disappointment and hatred.

She let out a small cry. Not because of the slap but the pain of seeing her father treating her this way.

"Dad please I....... I am sorry but please it's not what you think. I have my reasons......" She managed to say amidst tears.

Sheikh gave her a disgruntled look and shook his head in despair. "I am so embarrassed and ashamed to be called your father. What else does a parent have to do that we didn't do. Where exactly do I lack? I gave you so much freedom no parent could ever give. I showed you so much love and care. I open up to you and expect you to do the same. I relate with you in the best way possible! I did everything I could ever do to be the best dad to you. Where exactly do I lack tell me! Where was I faulty in our relationship? I never questioned you unless it's very necessary because I trusted you.............." He cried harder and Fateemah wailed. "I trusted you but not anymore, I did everything possible but No! This is what you decided to reward me with. Prostitution!"

Her legs trembled and her whole body began to shake. She began to weep so hard. Her vision, blurred due to the non stop tears.

Sheikh wiped his tears with the back of his hand and sniffed. "I have made my decision since you've also decided to do what you wanted. I am getting you married next week. On the fifth of next month."