Chapter Eleven

This chapter is dedicated to all of you guys Thayyeeba0, Toyeebah27, ayatullahi2000 If I didn't mention you kindly bear with me I'll later on. I do read all your comments and believe me you guys are the best.

Enjoy!!

"Wow Fateemah you look so beautiful and please don't ruin this make up again cause this is the fourth time we're doing this and it looks absolutely amazing." Zainab commented standing behind her seated sister who stared at her reflection in the mirror. Fateemah's eyes were red, evidence of persistent cries. After knowing her future husband is Musab, she felt a sudden peace of mind thinking she won't have to live with a strange man and the urge to kill him will lessen.

She stared back at the other stone faced Fateemah who also stared back at her. The look in her eyes is murderous and full of anguish, anger and pain. She could only hope Roy won't loose her shit cause there's going to be a great turmoil due to her absence.

Bitter to accept, but she did look beautiful with the hair braid and her make up. The green dinner gown she was made to wear hugged her curves perfectly and the frontal slit revealed her creamy and flawless legs. The gold scarf which was placed on her covered head fell on her lovely gown at both sides which spiced up her look. Indeed she looked so perfect and beautiful. Fateemah would have smiled at her reflection with satisfaction but this isn't a happy occasion for her.

Fateemah hissed in irritation at her sister's compliment. Zainab never failed to hide her excitement about the marriage. If this had taken place five years ago, she would surely be elated and feel like the luckiest girl in the world but now all she felt towards him is pure hatred and anger. Five years ago he had broken her heart. Their friendship was what she had cherished so much back then and when it bloomed into love, she had felt elated and on cloud nine. Her love for him grew with every passing seconds. She could never forgot the fluttering in her stomach when he kissed her and promised to love and cherish her forever. Then, she was so happy to have the most handsome young guy who's so in love with her. Although they kept it a secret which she didn't mind at all as long as he loves her and she did him too. They were the perfect couple.

Fateemah was so engrossed with her love that she had started imagining their marriage life and how their kids will look like. She had even written down the names of their kids together. Then he broke her heart in the most painful way. He went ahead and reported their relationship to her Dad, knowing fully how close she's with her father and how disappointed he's going to be. Her Father said the most hurtful words to her back then and also punished her for months. She knew her father was disappointed because she denied when he had asked and also lied to him about it. He treated her as if she had committed the most sinful act while Musab got away with it. God knows what lie he had told her Father for him to be excluded. This hurt her a lot cause it was totally unexpected. She turned cold afterwards and what heightened her hatred was when she walked in on him almost naked. She felt so hurt and her anger towards him increased.

When Raheem asked her about the incident it angered her the more. How dare he tell Raheem and she swore from that day to hate him forever. The next incident at school drove her so crazy when she saw Musab's two besties laughing about something and what confirmed her suspicions was the way their eyes widened immediately they saw her and how they burst into laughter and walked away. She swore to herself again that day that she won't rest until she destroy him totally and made his life a living hell.

Back at school when he had tried to warn her of what she's already aware of, she had thought he did it out of love. Deep down she was happy he still cares about her. She had a ray of hope that the sparks still exist and then she was planning to let go of her hatred after her mission. But now she realized what he did was for his revenge and personal interest. He had reported her to her dad once again to seek revenge just like the way he did the last time. Then her heart sank when the realization hited her that he never loved her in the first place. It was all a facade!