Chapter Twelve

Guys I really appreciate each and every one of you. I'm sorry for the late update and I'll try my best not to disappoint you from now. And UmmuUmmar, IRADATBUSAYOFASASI Jannahsalman16 HajarahAbubakar8 Nanaaeeshy. This chapter is dedicated to y'all. I love you all. 💕💕💕.

Enjoy!!

"Now tell me what the heck do you think you are doing? How dare you try to attack your fiance. Do you realize that he's my best friend?" Raheem scolded Fateemah immediately he entered her room.

Fateemah fumed with anger. She clenched her fist so hard. "I don't care who he is! All I know is that I'm not marrying him and why are you even here? You said you hate me don't you? You said you believe I'm promiscuous so let it be that way!" Fateemah's eyes were bloodshot. She couldn't calm herself down.

Raheem moved closer to her and said to her in a very calm voice. "Fateemah what the heck did he ever do to you? Why did you hate him so much when he has done nothing but love you. He did you a huge favour which you should be thankful for! What is wrong with you? He loves you Fateemah."

Fateemah shook her head in disagreement. "Love! Did you say that bastard loves me? Do you really think I'm here because of what you guys did? I would've left if I want to! But I chose to stay because of the love I have for you guys! Because I'm trying my best to understand you guys if you won't do the fucking same."

Raheem looked taken aback. "You want us to understand you? What the hell is there to understand? Tell me? Now answer all my questions right now!"

Fateemah shrugged. "Do you dress the way you're portrayed at school or not?"

Fateemah stared for a while before she reluctantly answered. "Yes I do but..........."

Raheem raised up a finger to shush her. "Just answer me and no additional words. Now, Do you accept to date that guy or not?"

" Yes I did accept..........." She finally said after a moment of silence.

Raheem nod his head in annoyance. "Did Musab tried to warn you or not?"

"Of course he did!" Fateemah said clicking her tongue and twitching her lips in annoyance.

"I'm trying so hard to understand where he's at fault here! And I'm really really trying to understand you but I'm just not getting it. Now my last question...... If you happen to be in Musab's shoe what would you have done?"

The two stared at each other for a long time. Fateemah tried to think of what she would have also done. Now looking at it, she realized she never gave him a chance to explain himself but she couldn't and it wasn't her fault. Still Musab is wrong, wrong and never right. Her brain screamed.

"I'm waiting for your answer!" Raheem said angrily.

"Raheem I can't tell you. It's really confidential and thanks for not understanding and as for Musab warn him to call this whole nonsense off cause I swear I won't be able to control myself the next time I see him"

Raheem shook his head dejectedly at her. "Why are you so blind? Why can't you see how much he loves you. He always try to protect you all the time even when you're not there. You tried to attack him earlier and still he tried to protect you from Dad earlier. Fateemah he truly loves you and believe me if I were in his shoes I would've done the same rather than watch you get ruined."