Chapter One

The things of the heart Friendship and things of heart It was not the same from start I knew that you had a different Kind of feeling for me But I don't know that you reeling Under an emotion I can't see You ditched me and broke me You played your card so well Left me in a sad state to dwell This friendship cannot survive in time!
~Copied.

"Oh boy! Have you seen those freshers? Damn! They are so beautiful, sexy, gorgeous and hot!" Thomas exclaimed with his eyes glued to his phone. It's a new session and there are lot of new faces and hot chicks on the school campus. He had his eyes glued to his phone as he scrolled through some girl's Instagram page. A classical playboy!

Daniel smirked "I swear it's just as if they're brought from another planet! I mean God did a number on those girls, I just can't seem to choose one, I want them all. This bet is going to be mad lit."

Thomas scoffed, eyeing his friend and playfully smacked the back of Daniel's. "That's what you said about the last set of freshers and now you're the one that has blocked thirty contacts on your phone." They duo burst into laughter.

"You know that's how it is. When you first meet them you have this new feeling of thrill and rush all over you and now it's gone. Cause after sucking the nectar and the flower loses it's sweetness, then we dump it."

Thomas chuckled "Yeah that's how it is bro. I mean this thing is so much fun. You get the fun and the money. Win win!"

Dan nodded in agreement "But we'll have to wait for the guys to pull off the current bet before we start another. I just wish Benard luck with that Teemah babe..... Cause that girl is a hot cake."

"Yeah, I think they're meeting up today though. I just pray she says yes! Cause that's a lot of money if she takes the bait!"

"Hmmmm 2.5 million is not a small amount of money please. That's why her is too much. But she deserves it though cause she's got the four elements and that's damn!!" Dan commented.

"The v card!"

"Check!"

"Beauty?"

"Double check!"

"Brains?"

"Ah triple check!! cause she's a first class engineering student!"

"Attitude?"

"Oh!! Killer!"

The two burst into a fist but were stopped when..... "You two should get a life and stop talking about my girl friend!" Ben barged into the room with a huge grin on his face.

The two were startled for a while. They stared at each other with their jaws hanging down in shock. They returned their gaze to Ben with eager and questioning eyes.

Ben laughed at their expressions. "Guys let's pop the champagne cause she freaking said YES guys!"

The three screamed in excitement. "Woah!! My gee! Congratulations on this one. This is huge, guy! 2.5 million naira my guy..."

Ben grinned "I fucking know that right!!" Excitement written all over his face.

"Here's the champagne guys. This calls for huge celebration my guy." Exclaimed, a very happy Thomas who came in almost running with a bottle of champagne.

Few minutes later they are all holding up a glass of champagne each, clinking. "To the winner of 'The Badass Guy of the Year!!' Cheers man"

"Cheers" they chorused.

After settling "Oh my God!!" Ben exclaimed when he caught sight of Musab sitting calmly on the sofa engrossed with his paperwork.

"Guy!! Sab how far, How are you doing? You didn't tell me he's here." He faced the duo.